Chapter 4: Everything will be ok

Chapter 4: Everything Will be ok

Ariana's P.O.V.

Today I'm suppose to be looking for places to live in Paris.

I look all morning and still don't find anything. I'm pretty sure I look at over a ton of websites.

It's lunch time so I decide to go out and eat lunch. I was tired of being on my apartment. I am so overwhelmed and stressed.

I drive to Steak N' Shake. I get a cookies and Creme milkshake and a burger. It tastes so good against my tongue.

Memories begin to flood through my mind.

Justin was the one who introduced me to this place. We would always come here together.

I push away the thoughts of Justin and finish eating my food.

I pay for my food and decide to go to Burlington next door.

I'm in here for at least two hours. I find a couple of shirts and get me a pair of sparkly high heels. Shopping always lifted my spirits. I just wished I always had money to shop.

I drive home and go on the computer again to look for some more places.

After awhile, I find a cute blue house online. The pictures look good and it wasn't a bad price.

I call the realtor and make some arrangements. The house is gonna be ready on Friday, so I had two days to pack and get ready.

I call my mom and tell her what I've found.

Then, I booked us a flight out of here!

Just think. In two days I will be in a different country far away from Justin.

Paris will be a wonderful place to raise my child. And yes I have decided to keep the child. I'm actually pretty excited about this. The only bad part is that my child won't have a father to be there for them.

Who knows, maybe I'll find a new guy to love.

Justin's P.O.V.

Today I have been working in the studio all day. I have to write and record a whole bunch of new songs for my new album Journals coming out.

I finished recording the last song which is called Heartbreaker.

The song is definitely about Ariana. It feels so good to get all my feelings out about her. The song was to be released on Monday.

Once I'm done for the night, I call Chaz and ask what he is doing. He said nothing and we decided on a bro night. He called Ryan and we all meet him at his house at 8:30.

"Hey"I say as I hug him and walk into his house. I instantly smell pizza and wings.

I love bro night. Mex Ryan, and Chaz always get movies and just have fun together.

"So how have you been doing? I saw pics of you and Madison online when you guys went on your date. There was also a pic of you kissing at her house"Ryan tells me.

"Are you serious?"I ask. "No joke"he says back. "I'll show you proof too"he says while grabbing his phone. He searches something up on Google and an article pops up.

JUSTIN BIEBER MOVING ONTO ANOTHER GIRL ALREADY! GUESS HE FORGOT ABOUT ARIANA. I MEAN HE BROKE THE POOR GIRL'S HEART AND NOW TO SEE THIS, HIM KISSING ANOTHER GIRL? STAY TUNED CAUSE WE WILL HAVE MORE UP SOON!

There were pics of me and Madison all on the website.

"Don't let it get to you. Everything will be okay"Chaz says while patting my back.

I am furious, but I don't want to ruin bro night so I keep my anger inside of me.

"You're right. This is supposed to be a fun night. I'm not gonna let the stupid press mess it up for me"I tell them.

"Good, now lets eat cause I'm hungry"Ryan says causing me and Chaz to laugh at him.

We watch a couple action movies and eventually fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Hey guys. I updated yay! So this chapter is about Ariana and Justin trying to keep it together. Everything will be ok basically. I hope. I will update soon.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘