Chapter 60: Help us Connor

Justin's P.O.V.

We all walk into the busy police station and head straight to Officer Woodrow's office. Joan, Frankie, mom, Ryan, and scooter follow me.

When we walk in, there are a few people here talking with him. I recognize them as the witnesses that were on the news.

"Justin, everyone take a seat"Officer tells us.

"No, what are we doing to find Ariana?"I ask still panicking.

"We are trying to do everything to find her Justin. As you can see we have witnesses here to help us"He tells me.

"They don't know where she is. They were just there at the mall just like she was. We need to question people who were outside at the time and saw the kidnapper drive away with Ariana"I yell.

"Justin calm down-"He begins but I cut him off.

"I'm not gonna calm down. Both of my girls are gone! They are both kidnapped and it's all my fault!"I yell.

"This is not your fault Justin"He says.

"Yes it is! And the worse part is that Ariana's pregnant again and I didn't even know until an hour ago!"I yell again.

The whole office is quiet.

"Look, we are trying everything to find your family. You need to bare with us Justin"Officer Woodrow tries to calm me down.

I look down at the witnesses and they have a look of sadness written all over their faces.

The little girl from earlier hugs onto her mom's leg, looking scared.

"Is there anything we can do right now?"My mom asks the officer.

"I don't know, I have some of my officers questioning other witnesses"He answers.

"So?"Joan asks.

"So all we can do is wait until we get enough information on everything"He answers.

Jeanette's P.O.V.

I open my eyes and notice Im laying on a bed. It's really dark so I can't see much.

My head pounds like crazy as I try to sit up.

Suddenly, a rush of events come running back into my mind.

Being at the mall, then being kidnapped, and then lastly being hit with something in the back of my head causing the whole world to turn into a blur.

"Ariana?"I call out wondering if she's in this dark room too.

All I hear is silence.

"Ariana?"I repeat and start to panic. I stand up from the bed that I'm sitting on.

I brush my hand along the wall until I come in contact with what feels like a door.

I soon feel my hands grasp the door knob. I try turning it to open it, but it won't budge.

Someone has locked me in here.

"Help! Someone! Anyone! Help me!"I yell and bang on the door numerous times.

I continue to bang on the door and try to open it. Panic arises in me more and more with each passing second.

I back away from the door and begin crying.

What is going on?

I sit back on the bed and stay there for what feels like hours.

Then I suddenly hear the door unlock.
Someone enters and then quickly closes it.

I back away scared out of my mind.

The light turns on and I cover my eyes from the blinding light. I let my eyes adjust to the light again before focusing on who came in.

"Connor?"I ask.

"Hey"He smiles. "I brought you some food"He hands me a bowl of soup.

"What the hell is going on? Why am I in here?"I yell at him and put the soup down.

How can he just come in here all calm like nothing happened? I've been kidnapped for Christ's sake.

"You need to get me out of here"I stand back up from the bed.

"I can't, Jai will kill me if I ever tried to help you guys out"He tells me.

"I can't believe you've done this to Ariana. Your a sick person you know that? You think you can just come back into my life and win me over? Then you leave and work with Jai, the kidnapper?"I yell at him.

"I didn't want to but you know how my father is, he threatened me to help Jai out! You think I wanted to do this? No! Jai has always been my dad's favorite. When he found out about Justin dating Ariana he planned to help Jai get Ariana back. All of this is not my fault, it never was"He explains to me.

"You need to fix this, I don't know how but you need to"I say.

"Your not innocent either. How do you think Ariana's gonna feel when she finds out that you knew Jai was the kidnapper huh?"He asks and I begin to feel guilty.

"I would have told her if he didn't threaten to kill my little sister"I say.

"But you guys got her back a couple weeks ago"He says.

"Yea, well when Jai started hanging out with Ariana I was starting to wonder if he really was apart of this plan. He seemed so nice and caring like he used to be when Ariana used to date him"I say.

"So you thought I was the only one who kidnapped Sophia then?"He asks, kinda hurt.

"I don't know what was going on through my mind, but I'm telling you that you need to find a way to get us all out of here"I tell him.

"I don't know, it's not gonna be easy"He says.

"Do you love me?"I ask taking him by surprise. "Of course, I've loved you ever since the day I met you"He answers.

"Then help us get out of here"I say.

Ariana's P.O.V.

Jai decided to untie me from the ropes.

If it was my choice, I would've beat the crap out of him but he threatened to punish me if I tried anything. Plus his Dad was here too watching my every move.

We both sat in his room on his bed with Sophia cuddled up in his arms.

The tv was playing but I wasn't paying attention.

All I could think about was how Jai betrayed me again. I should have never called him just so I could get even with Justin for hanging with Selena so much.

It wasn't his fault anyways. It was Jai for making Selena do that.

Maybe I am too jealous. I wouldn't be in this situation if I didn't bring Jai into things. I should have listened to Justin and never hung out with Jai.

Justin. How I wish I was with him now, with Sophia in his arms instead of in Jai's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Ok to be honest, I feel like this chapter sucked.

Since I feel this way, I'm doing a double update today. The next update should be coming in a few hours or so.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘