Chapter 28: Came back early

Chapter 28:Came back early

Ariana's P.O.V.

"What the hell?"I hear someone yell and wake me up from my sleep.

I open my eyes and see Connor hovering over me with angry eyes.

Why is he so angry?

"Ariana why?"he yells. I follow his gaze to a pair of arms around me.

What the heck?

Oh yea, Justin slept with me.

Justin's eyes open too and it takes him couple seconds to realize what's going on.

"I'm so sorry, it just happened. We didn't do anything I swear"Justin says and gets off the bed.

The second his arms leave me, I feel cold again. I want to just be wrapped around in his arms all day and just bury my face into his chest.

What? Ariana snap out of it! Situation in front of you!

"It was my idea"I say.

"God Ariana, I can't leave for a couple hours without you crawling right back into your ex's arms? Do I have to stay by your side every second of the day to make sure you aren't cheating on me?"he yells.

"I'm not cheating on you, we didn't do anything but sleep in the same bed. That's all that happened. I thought you were coming back in the morning"I say and look at the clock and realize it's only three thirty in the morning.

Connor inches closer to me but then remembers Justin is in the room, so he backs up.

Thank God.

"Look, it wasn't Ariana's idea. It was mine. I missed her and wanted to sleep with her. I'm sorry ok. Ariana was just trying to cover up for me. Sleeping with her was all my idea"Justin speaks.

Why is he covering up for me? He knows it was my idea. He must've saw the movement Connor made and knew once he walked out the room, Connor would hurt me.

"You mother fu-"he begins but I cut him off. "Connor! Please stop! Your gonna wake up everyone"I say.

Connor gets closer to Justin with his fists in a ball.

"You need to learn to not go around and sleep with people's girlfriends"Connor says in Justin's face.

I walk over to Connor and pull him away from Justin.

Justin is so calm with all of this. I thought he would've tried a move on Connor but he didn't.

"Fighting is never the answer. Especially with a baby in the house"Justin says still so calm.

"I could care less about that stupid baby. All I care about is Ariana"Connor says.

"Are you sure about that because if you loved her, you wouldn't abuse her"Justin says.

No, Justin! Why did you say that.

"Abuse her? I don't abuse her. I teach her lessons which obviously you need to be taught one too"Connor says and gets in Justin's face again.

I see Justin's eyes fill with anger.

He's getting mad now and I really don't want anyone to get hurt. Especially Justin because I know Connor has a gun.

"Guys, please stop arguing. Can we please just get some sleep?"I ask and get in between them.

"Who? With me or Justin?"Connor asks.

"Ariana if you love me, then tell Justin to leave the room"Connor says.

I stay quiet.

I want to sleep with Justin. I want to just be in his arms again.

"Ariana, tell him now"Connor says and puts his hand behind his back.

I know the gun is there and if I say I want to sleep with Justin, he will just go crazy and bring out the gun.

I don't want Justin to get hurt. I lo.. Wait what? What am I saying? I possibly can't be in love with Justin again right?

"Ariana"Connor says with anger in his tone. I look at Justin then I look down at the floor.

"I'm sorry, but I want to sleep with Connor. Could you please leave the room?"I ask Justin without looking at him.

"Don't ask him, demand him"Connor says. "Justin leave the room now"I say with demand in my voice.

Tears are now threatening to come out.

I finally look up at him, and see hurt clearly in his face. He breaks his gaze from me.

"I'll be in Sophia's room then"he lowly mutters. He grabs his shirt and jeans and walks out. He closes the door leaving me and Connor alone.

I break down crying.

"Why are you crying?"he asks.

"Just leave me alone. I'm going back to sleep"I say and get in the bed. I pull the covers over me.

I wipe my eyes and close them. Justin's hurt face keeps repeating over and over in my mind.

I eventually feel Connor's arms wrap around me.

"I'm the only one who's arms you should be in"He whispers in my ear.

His arms don't feel the same as Justin's. Justin's arms are nice and comfortable. Connor's arms are just hard and cold.

When will this torture end?

•The next day•

I wake up and Connor is gone. I take a quick shower and get dressed.

I walk to Sophia's room but Justin and Sophia aren't there.

I begin to panic. What if Justin took Sophia and left because he got mad at me for last night?

I rush downstairs and into the dining room.

"Mom have you seen Justin and Soph.."I trail off and see Justin sitting at the table with Sophia in his arms.

"Good morning sunshine"Justin says to me. "Good morning"I say uneasy.

"Was everything ok last night? I swear I heard someone yelling"My mom says.

"Everything was fine"Justin says. I look at him and he stares into my eyes.

"Why are you so happy?"I ask him.

"Because today is a new day"he says and winks at me.

He really isn't mad? I thought he wouldn't even want to speak or look at me but he's happy.

I look down at Sophia who also seems as happy as ever. Justin makes little noises and stuff and she smiles at him.

"Hey Ariana, your birthday is coming up right?Frankie asks. "I don't know"I say.

"I was just thinking about it. Your birthday is just a week away"Frankie says.

"Really? I didn't even realize. I've been so caught up with the baby and everything"I say surprised that my birthday is coming up.

"Yea, we are definitely gonna plan something special"Jeanette says.

"Something special for a special girl"Justin says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter. Sorry if it was short or boring.

I promise you that soon Ariana will realize that She loves Justin and not Connor. I'll give the book a few more chapters before I let the baby be kidnapped😉

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘