Chapter 27: Stay with me

Ariana's P.O.V.

Everyone is still here chatting and talking.

The doorbell soon rings

"Who could that be?"my mom asks.

"I invited a friend, is that ok?"Tracy asks."No problem"my mom says.

I follow Tracy to the front door.She opens it, and a beautiful girl stands there.

"Hey!"Tracy says and hugs her. The girl gives her a hug back. She steps in the house and closes the door.

"Ariana this is Blair"Tracy says. I give the girl a polite hand shake and smile.

"She's new to the area and I thought to invite her to get to know you too"Tracy says.

"It's really nice to meet you, come and eat. My mom has fixed more than enough food"I say and we go back to the dining area and kitchen.

"Ariana"Usher motions for me to come over to him.

"Sorry, make yourself at home"I say to Blair and walk to usher.

"Yea what's up?"I ask. "Where's Justin?"he asks. "He's upstairs with Sophia"I say.

"Oh ok, I just wanted to congratulate you. You must be very happy. I'm sure Justin is happy too but I'm kinda worried. Soon the news will be all over the internet and Justin won't be treated the same"he says.

"I'm sorry about that"I say.

"Yea but who cares. You guys are young and you're gonna make mistakes. It just so happens you made a beautiful mistake"he says.

"Why thank you Usher"I say. "Your welcome"he says.

I chat around with everyone else until it's time to go.

Everyone has booked a couple nights at a hotel not too far from here. They'll be back tomorrow.

"Bye"I say as the last person leaves.

Me, Jeanette, and Frankie help my mom clean up. Connor just sits on the couch on his phone.

We soon finish and I'm exhausted.

"Connor are you coming up with me?"I ask him. "Actually I'm going out"he says.

"Where?"I ask a little upset that he's leaving. "It's almost midnight"I say.

"I know, I'll be back"he says and walks out the door.

Just great.

Every time he leaves late at night, he always comes back in the morning half drunk.

I walk upstairs to Sophia's room to see Justin sleeping on the plush chair seated beside her crib.

"Justin"I nudge his arm. He opens his eyes.

"What time is it?"he asks. "It's about midnight"I say.

"Oh, I should probably get going to my hotel"he says. I want him to leave but at the same time I want him to stay with me.

"No, stay"I say. "Are you sure? I can just go"he says. "No it's fine"I say.

"Ok, I guess I'll just go sleep in the living room"he says and gets up from the chair.

"No! Stay with me, in my room"I say and regret it.

I shouldn't be asking Justin to sleep with me. I have a boyfriend.

"Umm..Are you sure about that? Where's Connor?"he asks. "He left"I say and look down at the ground.

"Where?"he asks. "I don't know, but I do know he won't be back until the morning"I say.

"Are you positive you want me in the same bed with you? I mean we aren't even dating"he says.

I wish.

Wait what? No I don't wish. I have a loving boyfriend already.

"It should be fine Justin"I say. "Ok"he finally agrees. He turns off the light and we walk to my room.

"Make yourself comfortable"I say and walk to the bathroom.

I change into some shorts and a tank top.

When I walk out, I see a shirtless Justin. He has only his boxers on.

"Oh, wow"I say out loud and wish I didn't.

"Does this make you uncomfortable, I can put my shirt back on"he says.

"No it's fine"I say. I like him with his shirt off. He has definitely been working out cause he's gotten more hot.

I wish I could just brush my fingers along his chest.

What? Ariana snap out of it!

"Are you checking me out?"he asks.

"N..No"I stutter and look away from his beautiful eyes. I get in bed and he turns the light off.

"Are you sure Connor won't be back?"he asks. "I'm sure"I say and lean closer to him.

He hesitates for a second but finally puts his arm around me.

"Goodnight Ariana, I love you"he whispers in my ear. I shiver at his voice.

There he goes again. He said I love you.

I still don't have the courage to say it back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Hey guys! Hope you liked it. Sorry if it was short.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘