Chapter 54: Don't Stress

Ariana's P.O.V.

I wake up to the blinding sun rays coming through the window.

I flutter my eyes open to see Justin isn't in bed with me anymore. I look at the clock to see it's 10:30.

"Great, I overslept again"I mutter and pull the pillow over my face. I let out a small scream and take it off my face.

I breathe out and step out of bed.
I take a quick shower letting the hot water relax my tense muscles.

My thoughts travel over to the wonderful dream I had last night.

Justin was so playful and cute. Sophia was just the cutest little girl ever.

Why can't my life be like that? A life where everything is okay and carefree.

I finish up my shower and change into some clothes. I tie my hair up into a ponytail and go downstairs.

"Someone finally woke up"My mother comes out of the living room.

"Hey mom"I hug her. "I saved you some breakfast"She pulls me into the dining room.

She hands me a plate of food and takes a seat next to me.

"So, how are you feeling?"She asks.

"I'm feeling fine"I nod. "Are you sure? I'm here for you Ariana, just ask and it will be given to you"She says.

"Can you give me a million dollars?"I joke and she rolls her eyes.

"Mom I'm fine, why are you so worried?"I ask and take another bite of my food.

"Because your pregnant, and I want to make sure everything is ok"She says.

"Oh right, I'm pregnant"I say remembering the Pregnancy test I took last night.

"Umm..Where's Justin?"I ask her.

"Oh, he...uh..he left"She stutters.

"Where did he go?"I raise an eyebrow.

"Out with Selena"She smiles. I feel anger boil up in me at her words.

"What a jerk! What type of boyfriend leaves his pregnant girlfriend to hang out with his ex? He didn't even think to at least say goodbye!"I yell standing up.

I pace the room furious at the thought of him "hanging out with Selena."

I mean he did say he wanted to hang out with her but it still aggravates me.

"Ariana, calm down. You haven't even told Justin about you being pregnant again"My mom stands up too.

"I know but it's just...I'm scared mom"I feel tears about to spill out my eyes any second now.

"Of what?"She asks. "Of losing Justin"I say and look down at the floor.

She embraces me in a hug while I cry into her shoulder.

I hate that I'm so emotional all the time, that I always cry.

"Ariana look at me"She lifts my chin up so my eyes can meet with hers.

"I love you, Frankie loves you, Jeanette loves you, your grandparents love you, and most of all, Justin loves you. He's not gonna fall back in love with Selena. He's the father of your child, he's not gonna leave you all alone"She tells me.

"But Selena is way better than me. She's beautiful, talented, famous, rich, and everything a guy wants"I say feeling insecure yet again.

"Ariana your the most beautiful girl ever. Justin would be stupid if he ever thought otherwise. Now I know Justin enough to know that he will always love you. Don't you remember when you guys broke up?"She asks.