Chapter 24: My Water Broke

Justin's P.O.V.

I swear the world stopped and so did my heart.

My vision began to blur.

No! No it can't be. I can't be the Father.

"You must be mistaken. Me and Ariana broke up like nine mon...oh my gosh"I say into the phone.

All the pieces start to fall together.

Me and Ariana had sex on our anniversary. We didn't use protection.

"Why wouldn't she tell me?"I scream into the phone.

"She was scared"Jeanette says. "Scared of what?"I ask.

"You I guess, she said she thinks you'll leave her anyway so she didn't even bother"she says.

I don't say anything for the next couple minutes. I'm trying to process everything.

"Would you? Would you leave her anyway?"Frankie finally asks.

"I..I would never leave her if she has my baby in her stomach. I've always wanted to have kids. I never imagined having one this young of age though"I say.

"Yea I understand that.But do you understand that you need to be there for her"Frankie asks. He was always looking out for his sister.

"Yes I do.You know what, I'm actually thrilled. But the only problem is I have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend. Plus I don't think Ariana would really like to see me"I say the last part low.

"Trust me. She's wanted to see you ever since you guys broke up"Jeanette says.

"How do you know?"I ask. "She's my best friend. She tells me everything"she says.

"Right. How could I forget"I say.

"So what are you gonna do?"Frankie asks.

"Umm.."I think. I look back at the house. Madison will be heartbroken but all I care about at the moment is Ariana and that she's pregnant with my baby.

"What is she having?"I ask wondering.

"She's having a girl"Jeanette says. I smile.

"Where does she live?"I ask, well more like demand.

"She lives in Paris. We're here with her"Frankie says. "In Paris?"I ask.

Why would she move there?

That's the place we broke up. She probably thought I would never look there and she's right. I wouldn't.

"Yea"he says.

"Ok, I'm gonna book a flight there for tonight. I should be there by tomorrow"I say.

"Are you serious? Your coming?"Jeanette asks happily.

"Yea. Me and Ariana need to figure this out and talk. I'm sure she won't talk to me if I just talk to her on the phone"I say.

"Good point"she says.

"But one thing Justin. It will be a surprise. She won't know at all. She doesn't even know that we are talking to you right now"Frankie says.

"Ok, that's fine"I say.

"Oh and another thing. It's about her boyfriend"Jeanette says.

"What about him?"I ask annoyed that she bought him up.

"He's been..well he's been abusing and threatening her"she says.

"What?"I yell. "Yea I know"Frankie says.