Chapter 47: Forgive Me?

Chapter 47: Forgive me?

Ariana's P.O.V.

I open my eyes to the blinding sun rays coming from the window.

Emily is gone. She must've gone downstairs or something.

Justin is still asleep next to me. I know he must be tired. I get most of the rest. Everyone else always wakes up before me.

I'm glad Madison finally left yesterday.
I know deep inside she's a sweet girl but she needs to know her limit when it comes to other people in relationships.

I also wish her the best for her to find that special someone in life. Because Love is one of the greatest things ever.

I'm so happy Justin wants to have a future with me. I love this guy with all my heart. I want to have a future with him and make more kids with him.
He's such a great Father. I know he doesn't think he is but he's the greatest father ever.

I need to tell him today about Chaz. Whether I want to or not.

I have to tell him the truth. If I keep this from him too long and he finds out from someone else, he will be so furious with me and I don't want that to happen.

We promised each other to tell each other everything and I can't break that promise.

I focus my attention back on Justin.
He looks so troubled while he sleeps. He doesn't have the peaceful face he used to have while sleeping.

I wish he would be more open with me. He tells me the truth and stuff, it's just I want him to tell me the deep stuff, like how he's feeling or taking things.

He seems to just be worried about me all the time instead of taking care of himself. I know he's bottling up a lot of stuff. I want him to just come out and tell me.

He probably doesn't want to trouble me anymore with his problems but I want him to tell me. I wish he would tell me the dream he had that one night.

He woke up shaking and crying.

I have a feeling it's about me. It must've been really bad if he won't even tell me what happened.

He shifts in his sleep but doesn't wake up. I put my hand up to his face and caress his cheek. I trace my finger along his lips.

He surprises me by taking my finger into his mouth. I laugh as he messes around with it with his tongue. I pull my finger away and he pulls me closer to him.

"Who's the sleeping beauty now huh?"I ask him and laugh.

"I guess I am. I need a kiss from my Prince Charming"He tells me making me laugh again. I place my lips on his and he pulls me even closer to his chest.

He flips me over so he's on top of me.
He breaks away and brings his mouth to my ear.

"Your so beautiful"He whispers making me shiver at his voice.

"Justin we still need to talk"I say.

"Then talk"He says. "Please don't get mad at me, and you have to promise not to tell the police when I tell you"I say.

"I can't make any promises Ariana but I'll try"He says and I sigh.

"Well, the other night I received a video message. It was from the Kidnapper. Chaz is innocent. Whoever this guy is, he had a mask made to look like Chaz. Please don't get mad at me for not telling you this earlier. He said he would kill Jayden or Brianna if the police found out about the video"I explain.

"Woah! You received a message from the kidnapper and didn't tell me?"He asks.

"Yes"I say. "Ariana..."He sits up clearly upset.