Chapter 15: Tracy convinces Ariana

Justin's P.O.V.

"Are you ready to go home?"I asked my mom."Yep"she says.

I picked up her medicine and we went back to my house.

"You can sleep in my room"I say. "Thanks Justin but it's like 9:30 in the morning"she says.

"So, you still need to rest"I say. "Come on please, I'm feeling a little better"she whines.

"Yea the key word their is a little. Go upstairs and get yourself situated. I'll fix you some breakfast and bring up your pills"I say.

She finally agrees and goes up to my bedroom.

I go to the kitchen and fix eggs, bacon, and water for her on a tray. I also put her pills on their too.

I walk up to my room and find my mom watching tv under the covers.

"Here you go"I say and give her the tray with breakfast. "Thank you Justin"she says.

"No problem. Anything for you mom"I say. "Thank God it was clean from the party when we got here"she says.

"Yea, When I got back home I fell asleep and was gonna clean up this morning before I came and got you but Scooter texted me at 8 am saying he and the boys cleaned up"I say.

"That was nice of him"she says taking a bite out of her food. "Mmmmm.. This is really good"she says.

"Thank you, Thank you very much"I say with an Elvis Presley tone.

"Oh stop it"my mom says and laughs. "I couldn't help myself"I say.

"So what are you doing today?"she asks. "What do you mean?"I ask.

"You aren't gonna stay here with me all day Justin. Go have some fun"she says.

"I'm good mom, as long as I'm with you I'm just fine"I say. "Your such a great son"she says.

"I know"I say with a smirk.

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Ariana your phone is ringing"my mother shouts from the living room.

I jog to my phone to see Tracy's contact on the screen. At first I was confused but remembered last night when I met her at the dinner banquet.

I clicked answer.

"Hello?"I heard her voice. "Hey"I say.

"Hi Ariana, you remember me from the banquet dinner from last night right?"she asks.

"Yea I remember you"I say.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out"she says. "Us hang out?"I ask.

"Yea, but if your busy I understand"she says.

"No I'm not doing anything at all today. Maybe you should come over to my house. My mom is making lunch"I say.

"Sure that will be excellent"she says. "Ok, I guess I'll text you my address"I say.

"Sounds great but can I bring along someone?"she asks. "Sure"I say.

"Perfect, just text me the address and I'll see you in a half hour"she says. "Ok bye"I say. I hang up and text her my address.

"Who was that?"my mother asks.

"Oh that was a girl I met from last night at the banquet dinner that Connor took me to. She is really nice. Her name is Tracy"I say.

"That's great Ariana. You finally made a friend here in Paris"she says.