Chapter 5: Goodbye America Hello Paris

Ariana's P.O.V.

Today me and my mom are moving to Paris. The flight is like over a day long so we will be at the house in time tomorrow. I can't wait.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

That must be my mom outside. I took one more look at my empty apartment and then I picked up my bags. I stuffed my bags into my mom's trunk and then I got in the car.

"Are you ready?"She asked."Yep"I answered back.

She started the car and she drove to the airport. The drive there was really silent. I looked out my window and just looked at everything we were passing in California. I'm gonna miss this place. Tears were forming but I managed to stop them.

When we got there we gave in our passports and got on the plane. We gladly found our seat, put our stuff away, and sat down. I got the seat next to the window. Yay! I swear I act like a kid sometimes.

I grabbed my iPod out my purse and went to my playlist. I hit shuffle and just let the music play in my ears until I fell asleep.

Bump!

Ow I just hit my head on the window. I noticed I was wrapped in a blanket and I had a pillow. I look at my phone and it's 9:15. I must've slept for a long time cause we left Los Angeles at 12:30 pm.

I looked out the window and notice it's a little light outside. Over here in France, they have a different time zone so it's probably morning right now.

I got up and looked for the bathroom. I found it and made my way in. I looked at myself for at least five minutes. No wonder justin broke up with me. I am a total wreck.

I held my stomach and started to think about the child I was gonna have.

"At least I still have you"I said while rubbing my stomach.

I'm only a week pregnant so there really isn't anything there but it felt nice to rub.

I walked back out and found my mom on her phone.

"Hey baby, I see your finally awake"she said."Yea I just went to the bathroom" I said almost tripping over her feet to get to my seat.

"We are almost there. Just about another couple hours and we will be in Paris"she said. "I know, I'm so happy"I squeal.

"I love you baby"she said."I love you too mom"I said back while giving her a tight hug.

I really did love my mom. She was always there for me when I need her the most. Sometimes love is worth it and I guess sometimes it's not.

Justin's P.O.V.

Tonight was my concert at Madison Square Garden. I've always loved performing there and I haven't in three years. Tonight I was gonna sing my song heartbreaker. They were gonna get to hear it before any one else since the actual release date is Monday.

I finished putting on my leather jacket and my shoes. I walked out the dressing room and found my way to the designated spot where I was to be lifted up off stage.

Everyone was there already. We always gathered hands and prayed before I ever started a concert.

"Justin!"I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw the one and only.

"Mom?"I asked before giving her a really tight hug."What are you doing here?"I asked her.

"Well I had the night off from work and I happened to be in town so I decided to come support you"she said."I haven't seen you perform since your first couple months of concerts."