Chapter 1-Telling the Truth

• Dedicated to Belle Carr

Hi I am just trying out my first Fan-fic: Be Mine (Louis Tomlinson Fan fic) I hope you all like it. Please vote, comment and become a fan of me. Thanks xox Have a great life. :)

I woke up and I only had about half an hour to get ready. I went into the kitchen to get some breaky. "Ava get up. I have to go to singing." I shouted from the kitchen while checking my phone for the time.

Ava didn't mind singing but when she had to come with me she hated it and I don't know why. It's been 13 years since I started singing and now at the age of 22 I didn't want to stop. I have worked a lot over the past 13 years to get were I am today. I have singing every second day of the week at 8 am with a friend, Luke, who is my singing teacher. He is nice, charming and funny but I just don't think he is the one.

"Ava, hurry up it's like 7.40, I have twenty minutes until I'm meeting Luke." I yelled out to my eight year old sister while traveling to her room to get her school bag.

"Issy I don't want to come with you. Can I stay with Mum?" Ava whined. 

As I scooped Ava with my right arm I whispered, "You can be such a pain sometimes." 

Still holding Ava I sat her in the back seat of my car, put her seatbelt on and then I looked up to see tears running down her face. Maybe she is angry that I dragged her out of the house just to hear me sing.

"What's wrong now? You can sing with me if you want!!!!"

"It's not about you or your stupid singing. I want to know where Steve is." She said in a soft voice. The look on her face brought tears to my eyes and made my heart sink. I new this day would come.

Troy is our step father. Our real father, Steve died in a car accident five years ago and my mother decided to re marry a snob which is obviously Troy. 

As I reached for Ava's hand I told her everything she needed to know, "Sweetie, I have been waiting for you to get to a age to tell you this. Now brace yourself. Our father died in car crash five years ago. Im sorry but mum didn't let me tell you until you were about seven."

I couldn't believe she just sat there and stared at me. Only one little tear fell from her face but I can't blame her because she was only three when he died. I get sad every now and then but I always remember how stupid he was on the road thats why I always went in the car with mum, caught the bus or walked until I get my drivers lincense.

I closed her door and walked around to the drivers side and slowly climbed in. As I turned on the car I slightly heard a whimper but I had no time to waste.