If you're by my side, I'll be okay. I'm sorry.

ابدأ من البداية

''Cody, Cody!! CODY!!'' He looked at me, his eyes half shut. Confused. The confusion in his eyes. 

''It's gonna be okay, I'm here Cody. I'm here.'' A smile appeared on his face.

''That's all that matters Nina, if you're by my side, I'll be okay. I'm sorry.'' That's when I saw the care, I saw how much he cared for me. How much he would do to protect me, but then the anger came back. I stood up and turned around to see Ray.

''Baby, he deserved that.'' He half smiled and so did Jasmine. 

''Deserved it? DESERVED IT? You're an idiot Ray. I never should of gotten back with you. NEVER. You're a jerk, a stupid little boy who needs to grow up.'' I turned to Jasmine.

''And for you, I can't...I can't believe you betrayed me like this. I know we weren't close anymore, but, this happened to you, why did you do again?'' I could feel myself tearing up.

''I needed you to feel what I felt that day I found out about both of you. Knowing you kn..''

''I DIDN'T KNOW JASMINE. I DIDN'T FRIGGIN KNOW.'' I went into my pocket and grabbed Cody's phone which I had from earlier. ''Look at it, look at his chat logs in iChat. Look at what I said, look at what I said, then tell me that I still knew. If you still don't believe me after that, I don't care. I've tried.''

She took the phone and looked through the chat logs, her eyes widenend. 

In the chat with Cody, in the chat logs that Jasmine was reading, I told him that I thought something was going on between Jasmine and Ray. I told him how I thought he was cheating on me, but decided to ignore it because, I was just overreacting, but Cody said that he had known Ray before and he had a past of cheating. My exact words were: Well, maybe he is, but I love him so much, I couldn't bare to let him go, but what about Jasmine? How would she feel? She would be broken. After that, Cody and I just talked about Jasmine.

Jasmine looked up from the phone and looked at me. The realisation. 

''Nina, I'm so...'' I could see her tearing up.

''Save it. Both of you, just stay away from me. Ray don't contact me and Jasmine, just...whatever.'' 

''What has HAPPENED?!?'' Selena came running out, screaming, of course.

''Why don't you ask your new best friend? Sure she'll explain'' I grabbed Cody's phone from Jasmine and went over to Cody who was now sitting on the step, after being sick in my bin twice. I helped him up and went inside. We both went into the living room and he sat on the sofa.

''We need to get you to the hospital, your ribs, your face, your...''

''Shhh...It's okay Nina, I'll be okay. The main thing is, are you okay?'' He smiled.

''Am I okay??!? CODY?! You've nearly been beaten to death, I don't know if I'm okay yet, I mean we have a lot to talk about but Cody you nearly were killed by him and I just didn't know what to do, I was so scared and I just couldn't bare the thought of losing...'' He kissed me. Obviously to shut me up, but again, I just couldn't pull away. Cody was, he was amazing. I..guess...I loved him. No..no..I don't know. He stopped.

''Let's just, take it step by step...We'll both be okay. We've got each other.'' I smiled and a tear rolled down my cheek. I hugged him.

''Are you both...both okay?'' Selena stood at the living room door. We both nodded and she sat beside us.

''You know, from when you came into my life Selena, there has been so much drama.'' I sniffed and rubbed my eyes. We all laughed. 

''Well, Cody, your mum is coming round and she's going to take you to the hospital, you need to get checked out. Nina, mum will be back in a while. Ray is gone and will never see you again as long as I am here, cause if I see him I will kill him, literally kill him and Jasmine, well..she...apologizes.''

I sighed and nodded. I didn't know what to say, I just wanted to curl up and cry...cry..and cry. Cody's mum arrived and took him away to the hospital, he was going to text me in the morning. So much happened in one day. What am I going to do about Cody? He kissed me..twice. I shook my head and decided to leave those thoughts till tomorrow when he texts me. Selena sat beside me, let me cry. This was the first time we had properly..had a sister moment. I cried for..well, a while. My mum came in and she listened to the story. It was nice. We were a family. We were..we were becoming a proper family. We all got ready for bed and I asked Selena if I could sleep in her bed tonight. She nodded. This was the first time she let me in her room. It was...weird, but..great I guess. We both got into bed and snuggled up together. She kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep.

Why is everything so confusing? And what will tomorrow hold?

Sorry it's long guys! Dunno if that's good or bad! Hope you liked it!