Chapter {10}

A/N: Okay chapter 10 is finally here! It took me too much time to write it, trust me on this.. As I promised, this chapter contains a smex scene. I don't want to cut the scene and repost it as a restricted chapter because that's just plain stupid. Don't worry, l'll warn you when things will become dirty so no worries.

Okay you can read now, enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~

(Jayson's POV)

A day has passed.

When we came back, we all headed to the living room and Sam continued from where he got interrupted.

He told me that they (he, Angie, Zeke and Caleb) will live much more than normal humans, gift received from the Queen before she died. Zeke and Angie were my friends from fifty years ago and Caleb was my best friend, that's why he felt hurt and offended because I didn't recognize him. Also .. he revealed that the Queen was my mother thus I am the most powerful angel of the world.

I bit my lips because I finally knew what happend to my mother.. She is dead. And the King killed her because she turned him down. I felt the anger rise in me.

''How?'' I asked Sam trying to sound calm but the anger in my voice and my clenched fists said otherwise.

''Jayson calm down..'' Sam tried to soothe me, but he didn't know his attempt only made me angrier than I was already. He sighed. ''You and your mother were walking in the garden of Eden. There is no time but I estimate it was a few weeks after you saved Seth from his death and became fond of him..''

''The King and the demons that kindapped you appeared a short time after. He gave you mother one last chance to accept him but you mother proudly refused and offended him.They fought for a long time but the King won because he cheated and took you hostage. Your saw you mother killing herself in front of you.. The demons killed you a short time after. You know what happened after that.. Our King took his life because he felt in despair..''

I clenched my teeth. I was trembling with anger and I felt shivers all over my back. He didn't even win fair and square! He didn't respect his word! F*cking bastard! . I want to rip his throat out. No, that's too simple. I want to torture him, to make him cry and beg for mercy I want to rip his organs out one by one! I think I can see the darkness slowly engulfing us but I don't care. I'll make him pay!

''Baby calm down,'' Seth said slowly and scooped me up so I was sitting in his lap. He's slowly rubbing my back trying to soothe me and he managed to do it, like he always does. I took a deep breath and saw the darkness around us slowly fading as well as the nervous looks from the others.. Just take deep breaths..

***

I was sitting under a tree thinking of what happened. I was somewhat happy that I wasn't related to that disgusting man who I used to call ''father''. I'm sure now that he beat my 'mom' until HE killed her, not me. It wasn't my fault at all..

That.. feeling in the living room. I didn't feel something like that in my entire life not even when that human used to beat me senseless.  I didn't feel like I want to kill him. That's disturbing..I don't want to feel like that ever again.

''Jayson,'' Seth said my name softly . He sat next to me and I forced back a blush rising in my cheeks. ''Y-Yes?'' I replied.

''Is everything okay?'' He asked me, worry clear in his voice. He must've seen me sitting all by myself and zoning out.