Chapter {2}

A/N: If you came back.. Does this mean you like my story so far? Thanks for reading! ^_^

Jayson on the right side of the chapter played by Cameron Ugh .. *drooling* Isn't he a cutie?! <3

~~~~~~~~

(Jayson's POV)

The first thing I could notice was a very annoying beeping noise. I couldn't ignore it even though I tried and trust me, I tried.

The next thing I knew was that someone started nudging me..

I am dead so stop nudging me! Can't you see I'm dead?!

''Jayson, honey, can you hear me?''  A voice called me.. GOD?!  ''Can you open your eyes?''  This isn't God..  The resemblance to a female voice judging by the tone was too big. ''Jayson?''  the voice called again. Ugh fine!

I slowly opened my eyes..

I was in a hospital room, no more patients besides me in it. That annoying beeping noise I could hear was from this little device from my left side. I widened my eyes in realization.

I pressed my hand upon my chest. I could feel a cut, big enough for doctors to concern, a few inches apart from my heart. Just a few inches apart.. I missed the spot! I clenched my fists at my sides. How can I be so f*cking stupid?!

The nurse smiled at me widely, looking at me with kind eyes. I almost killed her with my look. You don't care! Don't try to pretend you understand. You are paid to be nice to me. No one ever cares.. She was about to say something to me but in the exact moment, a sound could be heard from outside of the room.

Jace was sitting in the doorway, his face a mix of emotions. I didn't even have time to react as he burst inside, his face all red. The nurse must've figured out we needed time, alone because she quietly excused herself, but assured me she'sll come back later..

He took my hands in his, looking at me with desperate eyes.''Why Jay?! Why did you do this? Oh, thank God you're alright! Don't you ever do something like that again you hear me?!'' he yelled in my face in a sharp tone.

What did he know? Nothing. Just  like everyone else, nothing! He knew nothing about the hell I've been through.. no one did. Every night our 'father' did that to me, but he didn't know one single damn thing.

I pulled my hands from his grasp, watching his eyebrows furrow together in confusion. He even showed me he didn't know s*it about what's happening to me!

''What do you know?! Nothing! You don't care about me! You don't know dad hits me everyday, you don't know I'm gay, you don't know I have no one! I'M ALONE! So alone..'' I yelled back at him but my voice faded so much in the end..

I watched how his face was gradually changing from surprise, to sadness and .. repulsion? God help me.

''You're.. gay?'' he asked me, taken aback. The tone wasn't just disapproving, which broke my heart, it was full of disgust. Seeing his rejection towards me I started to cry.. I couldn't believe my own brother didn't accept me.

''F*ck off!'' I yelled, feeling my voice cracking. The beeping noise was growing louder, but I didn't care.. It has been a long time since I've cared for something. I just wanted him gone. Him too..

 ''You didn't have to save me! You should've just let me to die already! I hate you! I hate this f*cking life I have!''

I didn't wait for him to do or say something. I burst out from the room. I began to run as fast as my feet could carry me. The device that helped me all this time was now on the floor. I didn't care. I was running, running, running.. My head was almost spinning. The tears began to fall stronger than ever on my burning cheeks. I didn't know where I was heading. All I knew was that I wanted to run from anything and everything. I wanted to escape. I hate my life, I want to get rid of it. I want to die already, I want-

A firm hand suddenly grabbed by arm. I was strongly jerked back towards it.

I could see a tall man with blond hair and hazel eyes. He was holding me so tightly..  as if he was afraid to let me go, not to break down in thousands and thousands of pieces. He fixed me with his eyes and I felt like was was starring into my soul. Into me. I felt almost powerless..

But kindness was spread all over his face.

''You are crying..'' he said in a tender voice and the second he said those words, sadness was present in his eyes. No one cares. Those three simple words made their way in my mind. Those words that applied to everyone, no exception. I was taught that at a young age..

But now, I found myself trying to convince myself of the opposite. For the first time ever..

''What..? Let go of me!'' I replied, starting to struggle. ''Who are-''

The man pulled me closer to him. Gently, he wiped a tear form the corner of my eyes. Now we were standing so close to each other.. I was aware of how warm and comfortable felt his strong hand on my arm..

''You don't know me?'' he asked with the same soft voice but all I could see was his piercing eyes..

''How could I?'' I yelled, struggling even harder. ''Let m-me go!''

My voice started to crack.. I was breathing harder with each passing second and I was fighting to keep my eyes open. My chest started to hurt..

The man caught me and snuggled me to his chest. For the first time after so long, I felt safe. I felt that no one can hurt me, as long as I was with him..

Just before everything went blank, I felt how someone kissing my temple.

''Jayson, I won't lose you again..''