Author's Note

Dear reader,

I know how you're feeling right now. I mean, I'm not sure but I can guess, right? Let me just begin with the fact that this story has been the most difficult and troublesome story I have ever worked on (not that I have already written many stories). I even thought of giving up and deleting this whole work many times but seeing so many people like this story, I simply couldn't bring myself to. Anyways, we have managed to finally reach the very end with an unexpected ending. I know. 

This story might be jaw dropping, table flipping, hair ripping, tears bursting, voice cracking or leading to intense hatred towards the author, me. Or maybe you just don't like this story at all and only came here for the smut. Which reminds me of the bad news I have for you. First, I'm really bad at smut and don't really prefer adding it to my content. Second, I may like reading smut but I enjoy writing angst and horror which are gonna be the main plots of my next stories.

You have been with me from the very beginning (or not, I don't know) and supported me through every chapter. Each time when I updated, I would check everyday for new comments. Like I mentioned before, I'm completely new to all of this and would love to hear everyone's opinion, even if it's negative. As long as you do it politely, I will consider every critic I receive from my readers. The rest will be simply ignored and deleted, maybe even blocked. For the others, thank you so much for the great love you have given me!

Spoilers :

The main cause of this story was only to gain attention. Yes, I had this story on my mind and yes, I do enjoy writing fluff. However, this story was meant to introduce you the actual way I like to write my stories. The story begins with a girl that faces one of her biggest fears and believes that she found her true love. After some time, she gains the confidence she needs as a human being and begins accepting her true self. She accepts the life fate has given her and starts to like it as well. Her mind is only focused on one male who conceals the rest of the issues, the fact that she was being completely blind. Even after meeting other alphas, she still stands loyal to her true mate and wishes to stay with him until the very end. Now, this is something you may have understood incorrectly. Jungkook is an alpha-con and does torture omegas in order to please himself, even after meeting the reader. Her parents and the doctor's are aware of the situation she is in but Jungkook's power keeps them all shut. 

The only way to keep herself alive is to keep silent. She has ignored all the warnings and opportunities to truly safe herself and decided to focus on only one person. This action caused her to miss out the chances for her actual dreams and punished her with the dirty truth of her mate. The omega will now live with an alpha-con, get medical assistance from Jimin and hide from Taehyung. Jungkook is deeply in love with his omega but that won't change the fact that he's causing pain to other beings. This happens when a naive girl ignores the logical decisions her brain makes and lets her heart find the way for her. How nice is that? Not an ending you were expecting, right?

You shouldn't just read the story through the reader's view but actually focus on every warning I have added inbetween the lines.

Also:

I won't be replying to every comment anymore. Of course, I'll read every single one of them and cherish them in my own way. Only rational questions will receive an answer and I might make exceptions for very sweet comments. Hate or rude comments will be deleted immediately and the person will be blocked (if possible).

I'm not an author you have met before, I'm gonna be the complete opposite of what you have seen up until now so let me introduce myself to you. My name is Shanubi and I write stories that reflect a lot on my daily/nightly thoughts and contain the desire of how I want my stories to be, that's all.

Also, special thanks to my friend who has been with me from the beginning till the end. Supporting me and helping me out whenever I got stuck. I love you.

Thank you so much.

Take care

-Shanubi