Chapter 17.1 : New View

Recommended song:

Lana Del Rey - I Like You Alot

-

I stood there in front of the door, the cold air circling around my trembling body. My arms were wrapped around my torso, trying to cover as much skin as possible while I faced the door. The door that had been closed on me, the one that had broken the connection. The sky was dark, the land only lit by a few street lights. I knew that the white car was still standing at the entrance, the person inside finally stepping out. The blond alpha approached my shaking body and stood a few feet away before he asked.

"For how long are you planning on standing there?".

"Until I get back inside".

I coldly replied as my view never moved away from the entry, hoping my alpha would realise his error and open the door again. Jimin sighed deeply before taking his jacket off and stepping closer.

"This weather isn't healthy for you".

He said as he placed his jacket over my shoulders to which I slightly flinched at the sudden physical contact. However, I turned around and glared at the alpha as I spoke.

"Stay away from me! This is all your fault!".

I yelled and grabbed his jacket before throwing it back at him. The alpha only sighed again as he held his jacket in his arm, looking at the door for a short moment then back at me.

"He just threw you out without listening to you, didn't he?".

He asked and took one step closer, eventually keeping only one feet between the two of us. His question forced me to recall the last event, the fact that Jungkook had refused to believe even one of my statements.

"This action should cause you another panic attack due to intense mental pressure but here you are standing on both feet. And you know why?".

The alpha then added, tilting his head slightly to the side as his eyes locked with mine. It was then that I realised it myself, there were no signs of anxiety, panic or fear coming from me. A frown formed on my face as I lowered my head, trying to think of any reasons until the alpha exhaled a faint chuckle and spoke again.

"Because I gave you the pills. I came here for a reason, (y/n), so let me finish my duty".

"What are you even talking about?".

I asked after everything finally hit me, the realisation that this alpha had me in his trap just like he wanted. Glaring up at Jimin, I stepped closer and snapped.

"Your duty was to step into my life and break the bond between my alpha and me?! Who do you think yo-".

I faint scream of pain escaped my lips as I felt a needle pierce itself through the skin of my neck. While I was talking, Jimin took his time to take out a small piece looking like a syringe. It all happened in seconds, too fast for me to perceive the moment. First he had his left hand over my shoulder, next his right hand shoved the needle into my neck. I could feel the cold liquid flow into my body, before my entire body lost its strength. Again, a drug with the fastest effect that overtook my body in less than seconds. My knees felt weaker to which I fell forwards into Jimin's chest, being caught by his arms.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you".

I could hear the blond alpha whisper before my mind gave in. My surroundings turned black as my consciousness left me entirely.

-

"-Maybe today or tomorrow".

There was a familiar voice speaking to someone else while I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I took note of was the white ceiling before I heard a slightly deeper voice.