Chapter 11.1 : Mindless

Recommended song:

BTS - Outro: Crack

-

step.....step.....step

I took slow and steady steps towards the light I kept seeing in my dreams. This time, my mind wasn't telling me to reach the opening as fast as possible but letting me take my time as if there was no need to hurry. Everything seemed calm as I slowly approached the white room but before I entered it, I was woken up by the alpha.

"-(y/n), (y/n)".

He was gently shaking me on my shoulder, making me flutter my eyes open and rub away the sleep from my eyes with my hands. I lazily turned to my left and covered myself with the blanket, only to get it pulled away by the alpha. The room was still dark since the sun hadn't made its appearance yet, making me wonder what time it was. I reached out my hand and groped for my phone over my nightstand. The screen was too bright for my eyes, forcing me to squint at it before I was able to read the time that said 5:12 am. My lips left a soft groan at the disbelief that I was woken up so early in the morning.

"Come on, get up. We're going to school, remember?".

The alpha spoke so casually, his voice coming from a farther place this time. He probably got up before me and was already getting ready to leave the house. I wasn't bothered by the fact that he woke me up, but by the fact that I had to get up at such a time.

"Why are we up this early? School starts in three hours".

It sounded more like a complaint rather than a question as I tiredly spoke and stretched my arms to loosen up my muscles. I heard Jungkook exhale a laugh before he sat down on the bed and watched me slowly sit up.

"Because I'm taking you to my place first".

He softly spoke and placed a kiss on my lips before he stood up and opened my closet. It took me a few second before the realisation hit me, making me blink into the distance. He had said that he was going to take me to his house, where he lived and where I have never been before. The only place that I was curious about the most and probably was going to live as well. Suddenly, two fabric pieces were thrown over my face and dragged me out of my thoughts. When I pulled the fabrics off my face, I noticed that it was one of my long sleeved shirts and sweatpants which Jungkook had chosen for me to wear. He was standing in front of my open closet and seemed ready to leave the house, causing me to glare at him for not waking me up earlier.

"Do you want me to help or are you gonna change by yourself?".

He crossed his arms as he spoke and raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to respond to him. I knew that he was referring to me taking too long and I could even sense little hope in his question that I would accept his offer.

"I'm good, thanks".

I quietly said and was about to wear the clothes he gave me but stopped when I noticed that I had no bra on. It then hit me, everything that happened last night and the fact that I was only wearing panties under the thin blanket. I felt my face heat up a little before looking around to spot my bra but couldn't see it. Jungkook was still watching my actions silently and chuckled when he noticed the slight panic in me. I sighed in defeat before facing the standing figure before me and spoke.

"I'm missing a bra".

It was slightly embarrassing for me to speak about it but he was the one who had seen me completely naked, after all. The alpha shook his head slowly and walked up to me in a very slow pace before he spoke.