Chapter 3.1 : A New Side

Recommended song:

The Neighbourhood - Scary Love

-

Afterevery exerted effort made to calm the screaming and running otherbeing in the room, I finally managed to soothe the mood. I told hereverything that had happened but wasn't expecting such insane reactions from her.

"Are you serious!?".

"Yes, why would I lie abo-".

"Oh my god!".

"Lucy, pleas-".

"Oh God, are you serious!?".

This kept going for two straight hours until we finally came to a conclusion and decided to have me talk to my parents about the events with Jungkook which was actually what Lucy demanded me to do. I slowly closed the front door of my house after saying goodbye to her, since it got too late. I wasn't expecting her to react like that a tall and was worried about our friendship, hoping that the fact of me being an omega would not, no, never influence our friendship. I inhaled deeply and made my way to our living room where my parents had been watching tv the whole time I was with Lucy. I prayed that they had not witnessed any of the previous occurrence but their facial expression changed as soon as I walked in and knew they had. My dad quickly turned off the tv and both of them were watching me until I sat on the carpet infront of them. As my head was hanging low, I started speaking softly.

"Mom, dad. I need to tell you something".

"What's the matter, sunshine?".

-

The time didn't seem to pass while waiting which I disliked a lot. Having my parents sit on either side of me with concern and anger written all over their faces was not really comforting at all. After I had told them everything about Jungkook, they where surprised first but when they called doctor Park with an one hour long conversation, they hurried me to the doctor's in order to 'sort things out'. I tried to speak to them but my attempts failed me every time and only got back a 'hush' or 'be quiet'. I gave up hope and slumped deeper into the chair. Then a nurse came in and called us to follow her. We entered the room of doctor Park, who was sitting with his legs and arms crossed.

"Welcome Miss (y/l/n) and Mister (y/l/n), I also welcome you (y/n). Now let's get straight into our little issue".

I wasn't aware of any issue and wondered if it was Jungkook. When we sat down on a black couch, I was placed between my parents again.

"Please, doctor Park. Tell us what to do".

My mom's desperate voice said and she was looking rather scared than worried which was even more confusing to me. I then turned to the doctor who was apparently facing me which made me drop my eyes down to my hands.

"I need her to stay away from him and avoid him as much as possible. Do not talk or even stand close to him. Don't even be in his field of vision".

The atmosphere changed suddenly and was suffocating me after hearing what he had just said. He wanted me to stay away from Jungkook and avoid his existence. There was a sincere and bitter expression on his face which sent shivers down my spine.

"Doctor Park, I don't understand. Why do I have to-".

"To prevent you of getting raped".

I felt the word hit me like an unexpected slap across my whole face but before I could even react, he continued.

"(y/n), an omega does not sense another alpha before it turns 20. Simple as that. And an alpha does not sense any omega that is under 20 unless he is an alpha-con. Everything your parents told me gives great evidences that he is one".