Chapter 17.2 : New View

Jimin's eyes widened for a short moment, as if my words were the ones he had hoped not to hear. There was a slight frown over his face, one that displayed the worry inside of him as he spoke.

"Are you sure that you want to stay with him?".

"He's my mate, Jimin. And I'm gonna be in heat soon so I need him".

I explained and hoped for the blond alpha to show empathy. I needed his help if I wanted to get back to Jungkook, I needed him to take me there safely. I took Jimin's left into my warm palms and spoke softly.

"Please, Jimin. Take me to him".

He kept his gaze on me, his blue eyes diving into mine. I could sense the slight irritation in him, he didn't want me away from him. However, there wasn't much he could do since he had just said that he wanted to give me happiness. The last time I checked, my happiness was the other alpha waiting in his house.

-

"Don't tell my father about this, (y/n). Make up some lie but do not mention me".

Jimin said as he watched me leave the car, referring to the fact that he wasn't allowed to take me out of the hospital. He was trying to fix what he had broken.

"I won't. Thank you for bringing me, Jimin. I won't forget this".

I responded and smiled before slamming the door shut. I then walked through the large gate and took note of the presence of Jungkook's car, meaning that the alpha was currently home. Just then the passenger's door was opened and Jungkook stepped out. I was still too far for him to notice me so I hurried a little, freezing at the sight of a woman leaving the car as well. I felt my heart skip a beat as I watched both figures make their way into the building, the alpha smiling as he looked at the female. Her back was turned to me so I couldn't see her face, wondering who she was. The alpha then placed his left hand over the lower part of her back, leading her to the front door in an inviting way. I hadn't noticed the tears until they began falling down. My alpha had found himself a new mate, he had replaced me only a day after. I didn't want to believe it, I didn't want this to be real. I wanted this to be a dream, I wanted to wake up next to Jungkook again.

But I couldn't, it was too late. My heartbeat increased suddenly, my hands beginning to shake. Without wasting much time, I turned around and ran out through the gate. Wiping away my loud tears, I noticed Jimin's car which apparently never left. That was it, a scene I had never thought of seeing in my life. There I stood, between two alphas, two choices, two fates. I could go back to Jungkook and hear him out or just forget about it all and join Jimin. The only problem was that I didn't know which was the right decision to make, which was the safer road. I exhaled deeply and walked towards the white car, opening the car and sitting inside.

"Everything alright?"

Jimin asked as he looked over to me with a raised brow, looking rather surprised than confused. I wiped away the remaining tears and looked out of the window as I replied.

"It seems that he's moved on. He doesn't need me anymore".

I received silence from the blond alpha and decided to keep staring outside. I slowly began to give up, accepting the negativity fate was about to give me. Without making a comment, Jimin began driving into the streets and brought us back to the hospital. I followed behind him as we stepped through the glass door, the ache in my chest still lurking inside. I had hoped to talk to Jungkook, to settle this issue but I couldn't. Something was wrong, a small object that had been missed by the many details. While we walked through the corridor, we spotted a familiar figure who seemed very angry.