Chapter 8.1 : First Steps (+18)

Recommended song: 

Zayn Malik - Pillowtalk  

-

His sweet praise caused me to open my eyes slowly and catch the sight of a smiling alpha. He was staring deep into my eyes, searching for any alarming hints but leaned in for a kiss when there was none. The kiss was sloppy but filled with lust. The alpha pulled away and quickened his pace as his breath became sharper. I knew that he was about to have his release and I wanted to see his face while he did so. I placed both my hands on either side of his face as his climax reached him, making him groan deeply. He squeezed his eyes shut and his hot breath hit my soft lips as he exhaled deeply. In that moment, I was glad that he had put on a condom because his release took longer than it would as a normal human. Fearing that the plasitc might have ripped, I felt Jungkook pull out slowly and saw him take a quick glance at his member before rolling over to lay beside me. Both of our chests were moving up and down as we tried to take our breathing under control. I kept looking at the ceiling while my mind was screaming and cursing at what just happened. I had done it. I had mated with an alpha.

"(y/n), how do you feel?".

The alpha suddenly spoke, pulling me out of my own hell. I faced him with the thought that he might wanted to get praised for the 'good' work he had performed but I thought wrong. His eyes met mine right after I turned my eyes and his face was filled with concern and worry. I wasn't sure how to answer so raised one eyebrow in hopes that he could read the confusion on my face. He smirked slightly as he faced the ceiling again, eventually closing his eyes.

"You bled-".

"What?!".

I raised my body in the speed of light only to regret it when a sharp pain shot through my body, making me groan. When I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to focus on dulling the pain, I felt Jungkook's hand on my left shoulder.

"Don't panic. It's normal to-".

As he spoke, my eyes automatically snapped open and saw the small puddle of blood on the bed sheet infront of me, below my butt while my inner thighs were also covered in blood. As panic and fear captured my mind, I was able to scream for a short time before a hand covered my mouth and pulled me backwards, onto the bed. He placed himself over my body again as his index finger stood over his lips, telling me to be quiet. I blinked before I made a weak nod and forced every effort in me to fight back my tears.

"I said don't panic".

His voice sounded annoyed as I, again, didn't listen to his words. But the fact that I bled so much without noticing it made everything even more scary. I wasn't even sure if it was because it was my first time or because he was too big and being too rough with me and I honestly didn't want to know at that moment. He slowly pulled his hand away from my mouth and sat up, his eyes never leaving mine. When he was up, I caught his member, which still had the plastic wrapped around it, covored in blood. He didn't seem to mind it but I did because it was me who lost this amound of blood.

"I thought they would have told you about this. It's normal for an omega to bleed during her first time with an alpha".

He calmly explained as he got up and made his way towards the bathroom. I was still not over the red color on the bed sheet as I remebered the pain I felt when he first entered. It all made sense to me but made me drown in pure horror. Either I was lucky and my insides would adjust to his size over the time or I would be going through the same torture over and over again.

"How about you call a nurse before you join me in the shower?".

My eyes widened at his words as I felt a blush rise on my face. I still had a warm pressure in my stomach but I felt strong enough to be able to wash myself. When I looked at the alpha, however, I realised that he wasn't referring to the 'cleaning up' part. He turned around and left the door open when he entered the bathroom, assuming it was meant for me to follow him. After having a little conversation with myself, I agreed that I wanted to join him in the shower so I reached for the remote that was hung on the side of the bed and pressed the red button which stood for calling a nurse. I thought that I should wait for the nurse to come so I could tell her the issue before I disappeared. After what felt like five minutes, a nurse knocked on the door and entered the room when I gave her permission. She greeted me with a smile but froze on her position as soon as she spotted the blood on my bed sheet.