Chapter 11.2 : Mindless

"Are you ready?".

The alpha asked as he made his way to the front door, being ready to leave the house. My shower had taken an unexpected turn after provoking him and receiving a punishment that took us too much from our remaining time. I walked up to him while throwing my bag over my shoulder and thought of all the things I needed before leaving this place. Just then, the fact of having to cover my scent popped on my mind and I stopped at once.

"I forgot to cover myself!".

I said to the standing alpha as my eyes widened at the thought, catching him smirk before he walked up to me.

"You may have not noticed it but my scent is all over you".

He softly said and gently pushed my hair away from my neck to reveal the skin to him. He slightly tiled his head and stroked the area which has seen treatment from the nurses in order to remove his bite mark.

"It has healed completely".

He spoke before he leaned in, making me lightly flinch at his sudden movement and gasp loudly after feeling his mouth. I had forgotten how painful it was, being marked and having his teeth dig into my soft skin. He chose the same spot which saw the needle treatment and slid his arms around my waist in order to pull me closer. I was leaving soft groans due to the pain, causing my knees to lose their strength while trying to stay calm. I didn't hate it but it sure felt weird when it was done outside a mating process. After a few seconds of sucking and biting, he pulled his lips away from the spot and glanced at it before nodding in satisfaction, letting go of my waist.

"There, now you're good to go".

He threw a quick smirk before turning around and walking towards the door. I didn't even know how to react after being marked again by my mate but knew that my face had turned into a flaming disaster. There was still a stining sensation but I paid it no mind and wrapped the scarf he gave me around my neck. We got outside and entered the black vehicle which belonged to Jungkook, driving our way to school. My mind kept telling me how everyone was about to find out that i was an omega and probably exclude me during breaks. I felt anxiety creep up from behind me as my view never left the passing streets. It was 8:02 am already and the sun was slowly starting to enlighten the land, colouring it with its early yellow. Jungkook must have noticed my anxious state and decided to start a conversation to comfort my mind.

"How are you feeling?".

I turned my head to him with a faint 'hm?' after hearing his voice and blinked a few times before answering him.

"I don't know, weird? And a little bit scared".

I quietly said while I was looking at my hands and fidgeting with my fingers. The obvious nervousness was written all over me which the alpha couldn't overlook, thinking of a reply to soothen my feelings.

"You know that you don't have to do this".

Hearing his words, I glanced at him and raised an eyebrow as I tried to understand what he was referring to.

"Omegas are allowed to drop out of school since they won't be working anyway and an education is not required in their life".

As I observed his words, I kept blinking into the distance after thinking of how much easier it would be for me not to go to that place. I felt a flash of hope hit me before I opened my mouth to express my excitement but remembered another thing.

"And what about you?".

"I also don't need it since I've got companies waiting to be led by me".

He said cheekily and raised both of his eyebrows before making a turn to the right. He was right after all, being an alpha meant owning big companies which allowed them to be the richest second gender in this world. In that moment, I felt determined to dropout of school and step into the adulthood since that lifestyle sounded more promising to me. However, I had to speak with my parents first and get their approval as well before making decisions on my own.