Chapter 33

The drive back to my parents house goes by extremely fast. Mainly, because I am speeding and, at the moment, I don't care. I run out of my car and barge straight into the house. My parents and Brittany are all gathered in the living room. They all look at me as I enter the room.

     My mom is the first to speak. "Where have you been, Karrington?!" She yells at me. I roll my eyes. "Why do you care?" I don't know what is coming over me, but I'm over everything. She gasps. "Because I am your mother!!!" I roll my eyes, again. "I'm going to go stay at a friends house." My dad is just sitting there not saying a word. Brittany is just staring at me with her mouth open. I hope that she catches flies.

       I run up to my room. I grab some clothes and a couple of necessities. Then I leave out of the house without looking back. I get in my car and drive off. I don't know where I am going. I end up parking in the parking lot of a park. Tears stream down my face. Why is everything so complicated and messy? I think that I'm in love with Samuel Richardson. My sisters ex-fiancé. I can't be in love with him. That is just so messed up on so many levels.

       I grab my phone and without thinking I dial a number that I may or may not should be dialing.

"Hello?"

"Nathan?"

"Karrington? Is that you?"

"Yes. Can I stay at your place?"