Chapter 5 We're Going.

Começar do início

"Lottie and Louis, you two are like my kids, and I want you two to stay here, to which Lottie doesn't seem to have a problem but Louis, what could possibly convince you honey..?" She asked softly.

"Well, if that's what you want.. then we'll stay.." he said confirming.

Great. Just great.

------------------

"We'll get the bags here alright.. take care.." Lottie said standing in the door frame. She and Alex had decided to get the bags from the hotel.

"Please don't mind him if he doesn't behave.." she said and Louis snorted from the hallway.

"My manners are better than you sister" he said before making his way back to the living room making me chuckle while Lottie rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry" I told Lottie and she nodded. She left after giving me a hug.

After closing the door I went back to the living room, where I found Louis talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah.. ofcourse I'm fine mum, yeah, right.. no no we're staying here.. sure, take care, I love you" with that he hung up.

"Like what you see?" he said running his hands through his hair dramatically as he caught me staring at him. I just shrugged.

"Maybe, maybe not" I said and he smiled.

"I'll assume the former" he said and I chuckled.

"You were talking to your mom?" I said changing the topic.

"Yeah, she was kind of worried.. but I guess she's good now.." he said and smiled while I nodded.

"How's your foot?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Umm, Better I think.. I can walk today.. Don't worry about it'll go away soon" he said.

"Does it happen often..?" I asked him, taking in his calmness about it.

"Well sometimes, while playing football.." he said and I nodded.

"So.." he said breaking the silence which was settling.

"So?" I asked.

"I was thinking that we should go out.. you know.. it's summer break so we should probably enjoy it.." he said.

"Louis, your foot hurts.. where do you want to go like that..?" I asked him.

"You can drive right?" he asked hopefully while I nodded.

"Yeah.."

"So, what's the problem..? Do you have somewhere to be?" he asked again.

"No but-"

"Then we're going." He said crossing his arms.

"Well, I don't think mom would agree to-" I started but he cut me off again.

"Oh come on, you're a College going girl Aria, I'm sure you don't ask your Mom for going out"

I don't but you didn't have to say that.

"But then again, you're right we should inform her"

"What?" I asked confusedly but he just smirked.

"Don't worry about it, just call her" he said.

"No.."

"Yes.."

"Louis no.. your foot.." I trailed off as he snatched my phone which was unfortunately unlocked.

"Louis, No! give it back!" I said but he didn't.

"Hello, Aria?" Mom spoke through the phone.

"Hey mom, umm.."

"Hey Mrs.Miller.." Louis said ignoring my wide eyes.

"Hello Louis.."

"Ma'am, I asked Aria to drive me around the town but she won't agree.. and you know I can't walk properly so can you please convince her..?" he said making a puppy face. If only Mom could see him.

"Well, why not? Go with him Aria, just be back by 11" mom replied. Ofcourse you would agree, he called you because he knew.

"But Mom-"

"Have fun, kids" she said and hung up. Great.

He is such an idiot. He knew I'll have to drive him if Mom says so. And it'll be on me if I don't grant his wishes.

Well, Louis Tomlinson, you sure know how to get on my nerves.

***********
A/N -

Keep Reading :)