Chapter 54: Don't Stress

Start from the beginning

"Mom what does that have to do with anything?"I ask a little upset that she brought that up.

"Because, you and Justin did the same thing when you guys separated. You both tried moving on but you couldn't. Your love for each other is so strong, no one can ever break that. Not even Selena"She smiles at me.

"Don't always stress over things. You can't always think about the negative, you have to walk with your head held high with confidence that everything will be ok"She kisses my forehead.

"Act like that girl that Justin sings in his song confident"She says making me laugh. "Thanks mom"I say.

"No problem sweetie, now finish up your breakfast. You have a baby to feed"She rubs my stomach.

I sit back down and she walks out.

As I go to get another plate, Jeanette and Frankie come rushing in.

"Is it true? Are you really pregnant?"Jeanette asks and I feel my eyes widen.

"Mom!"I yell through the house. She comes back in looking nervous.

"You told them?"I ask crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it in anymore. Plus yesterday you said that you were gonna tell them so I did it for you"She apologizes.

"I guess it's alright, just don't tell anyone else please"I kinda beg. She nods and smiles.

"I can't believe my little sis is having another baby!"Frankie jumps up and down causing me to laugh at him.

"I kind of figured you were pregnant by all the signs you were showing. It was pretty obvious"Jeanette says before hugging me.

"So how did Justin react?"Frankie asks.

"I actually haven't told him yet"I answer. "You are gonna tell him soon right?"Jeanette asks.

"Yea, just waiting for the right time"I say. "This is so exciting"She says and hugs me again.

"Hopefully your next"I say making her smile fade away.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that"I apologize. "I'm fine Ariana, anyways we should go celebrate"She cheers.

"Yea, I want to get out the house so bad"My mom says.

"Where would we go though?"I ask.

"Anywhere but here"Frankie says.

Chaz's P.O.V.

As I walk through the mall, my mind travels over to Jeannette again.

I can't believe she didn't love me back. For a second, I thought I actually found myself a princess like Justin did with Ariana.

It really hurts a lot to know the person you love doesn't love you back.

It feels good to be back in California. This is my home and this is where I belong.

I brush away the thought of Jeanette and walk into foot locker.

"Can I help you?"One of the workers ask."I don't know? Can you?"I ask flirting with the beautiful girl causing her to laugh.

"I'm just looking for some new sneakers. Got any suggestions?"I ask her.

"Well these ones just came out a few days ago"She points to some sick sneakers.

I look at the tag to see that it's called Nike Hyperdunk. I pull them off the stand and try them on.

"These will be perfect"I say and take them back off.