Chapter 65

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!" I hear Kirsten yell as she's pulling me out of bed.
"TODAYS THE DAY!!" She says pulling me on the floor.
"Ok ok I'm up let me get showered and shit ok?" I say rubbing my eyes. Ashton already got out of bed. I hear the shower running.
"Ashton's in there right now" she says I look at her.
"You think I care?" I get up and walk into the bathroom.
"Morning sunshine" he says as I come in the shower. I lather the soap on my body and let the warm water run over my body.
"I don't wanna get out it's so warm" I say closing my eyes. I feel his arms snake around my naked body, I smile.
"What would you say if I said I wanted a baby?" I say.
"Well do you?" He says turning me around I sit on the shower bench.
"I don't know, losing Raylynn just kinda got me thinking. I want to start a family with you but I don't want to go through the loss again. I think it would have been 1000x harder if I had known..." I scratch my arm.
"Well, we have a year to write the next album, and then about three months and most likely a tour. So we can try or not try, if you know what I mean." He says sitting next to me.
"Like just not use condoms at all, no birth control no nothing and keep living life and if it happens awesome if it doesn't keep going?"
"Exactly." I smile slightly.
"Don't tell anyone" I say kissing him.
"Are we gonna start now?" He says smirking.
"I gotta help Kirsten get ready." I say opening the door. He sighs.

"Ok so here's the dress" she says laying out a dark blue dress *picture above*
"Awe it's so cute!! Has Calum seen it?" I ask.
"No not yet" I grab her makeup bag. We sit down on the floor and I begin her makeup.
"So Ashton and I talked about something." I say dabbing her face with a beauty blender.
"While showering?" She says.
"Yea, about having a baby." I say. Her mouth drops open.
"Did you make one to?" She says laughing.
"Shut up, but no, we decided we'll not try but try"
"Huh?"
"We won't use any kind of protection." I say while picking up her eye shadows.
"Well I'm be gonna be hoping it's a boy so Calum can turn him into a bassist."
"Girls can play bass too you idiot, and I think Ashton would be adorable with a girl"
"Ya but she has to grow up around 4 men"
"Well then we need more girls!" I say finishing her eye shadow.
"Layla!!!!!" I hear Luke yell.
"WHAT!?" I yell back.
"DO MY MAKEUP!"
"COME HERE THEN YOU ASS"
"Man whatever the gender they're definitely going to have your mouth" Kirsten says.
After I finished Kirsten's makeup she went to do her hair, I started Lukes.
"Why don't you do yours?"
"Cuz I only put the fenty stuff in my lids but I wanna look really good tonight." He says, I laugh and finish his as well.
"K now I gotta get myself ready." I grab the dress from my closet I recently order offline.

Ashton walks in as I'm trying to zip up my dress

Ashton walks in as I'm trying to zip up my dress. He sees me struggling, he walks over and pulls it up the track for me.
"Thanks" he has his black dress shirt and black skinny jeans on. I continue getting ready. I lightly curl my hair and do my makeup.
"Are you guys ready?! She got a taxi and wouldn't let me see her! it's not like it's our wedding!" Calum says coming into our room.
"Ya cmon dork" I say grabbing my heels and walking towards the door.
"Aren't we going to dinner and a bar after don't you wanna wear your dancing shoes" he says doing a little dance.
"Dude." I say sitting in my wheelchair.
"Yup sorry" he says walking to the car. I get in after him.
"Let's get to my best friends graduation!"