Chapter 14

We arrived in Texas. It's been a long flight but we go straight to the hotel. It's about 2am here. I lay down in the bed next to Ashton with Mike and Crystal in the bed next to us. I don't know why but I want to cry. This time I've spent with someone who I didn't think I would even meet. Last night was our first time together and it was amazing. The love I felt and feel with Ashton is over whelming. Like nothing I've never felt before.

Its the morning and I feel a hand on my shoulder. It's not Ashton.
"Hey Layla, wake up it's almost sound check time!" I hear Crystal say.
"Hm what where's Ash?" I say rubbing my eyes.
"They already went to the venue, wanted to let you sleep." I smile at her and grab some clothes. Just a simple outfit, I pull on my black yoga pants and my 5sos concert shirt. I look up at her. She's wearing the same thing.
"I swear I didn't plan that" I say putting my stuff in my bag. She laughs.
"I have a question." I say.
"What's it?" She says cocking her head to one side.
"How do you keep yourself in check? I've been dating Ashton officially for a week and it doesn't seem real. I feel like I've died and this is heaven. I feel like if I blink it's all gonna be gone." I say putting on my boots.
"I felt like that too, when I met Mikey I felt like it was a fluke and I wasn't who he thought I was but I've learned to accept love, his love." I smile at her.
"I remember the first day I met them and I asked Ashton to pinch me and Luke punched me." smile at the memory. The first day I met the boys. It was crazy. A dream come true.
"Well I know that Ashton and the rest of the guys for that matter, really love you and will do anything for you. And I will to! Your gonna be my only best friend on this tour so." We laugh. I've never felt so loved.

"Ok we're here" the driver says to us as we get out of the car. The driver also grabs my chair for me.
"I don't think I'll ever get used to people doing things for me."
"I've been with Michael for so long I'm kinda used to things like that."
"I've been on my own since I was 16 so that is not my normal" I say while while pushing myself towards the doors.
"Want me to push you?" She asks.
"Oh no I got it. I gotta keep up my muscles" I giggle. We get into the door and see a long hallway. We also hear laughing.
"I guess they're over there." I say pointing to an open door. We walk in to see Calum peeking out the bathroom door with no clothes on. His towel is in the middle of the room. The rest of the guys laughing.
"You fucks" Calum says.
"What the! Haven't you guys done this to him already?" I say.
"Wait how did you know that? I honestly forget" Luke says.
"It's online, remember I was a super fan before a became a girlfriend." I say.
"Well Calum come get your towel." Ashton says hugging me and kissing me.
"Ugh Fine" he walks out covering his dick and running to the towel and running back into the bathroom.
"Nice butt" I say and laugh.
"Hey my butts cuter" Ashton says
"Yes baby it is." I say and grab his face bringing it closer to mine.