Chapter 58

It's been a week, it's been ok since we didn't even know the baby was a thing but we couldn't help but wonder what if?
"Michael and I are going to the mall" she says coming out of the bedroom.
"Ok I'm making pasta for dinner so don't eat too much." I say kissing her forehead. I go back to watching tv.

*laylas POV*
We pull up to the shop.
"Ready?" Michael asks me.
"Of course" we go into the shop, it's covered in amazing drawings.
"Layla! Just in time for your appointment"
"I'm so ready for this!" I sit down in the chair. He puts the paper on me and wets it. Peeling it off. I looked in the mirror.
"I love it" I say sitting back down. After an hour or so the first part is done.
"Ready for the next one?" He asks.
"Yup." I look over to Michael who's getting his done as well.
It's been another hour. I look into the mirror.

"Hey baby I'm home!" I yell. He comes around the corner.
"Ya didn't buy anything?"
"Well we didn't go to the mall" I roll up my sleeve.
"Raylynn"
"Her name. Even if she wasn't planned she will always be a part of us" he kisses me.
"And I got this as well." I pull my arm out of sleeve and show him the words on my rib cage.
"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted" he hugs me.
"It's inspired by the drumstick you gave  me"
"Your going to get another drumstick tonight that's for sure" he says smirking.
"Ashton isn't hasn't been two weeks, and when we do let's be more careful" I say sitting down at the counter.
"Yes.." he says stirring the pasta sauce.
"It looks good"
"Thanks it's my mums recipe"
We sit down to eat.
"Ok so we have the date and venue, we have the money for the whole fam to come, I'm going dress shopping next week, and we almost have the guest list done" he laughs.
"Who's going with you to get your dress?" He asks.
"Kirsten, I was thinking of Mike Luke and cal, and Crystal and Sierra"
"Honestly I think they would freak out if you asked them to go"
"I think I will." We continue eating and then sit in the couch watching the news as normal.
"Tonight on E! News: Layla soon to be Irwin gets another tattoo? Have we finally cracked the code of why she was at the hospital a week ago? Stay tuned."
"I wanna know if they actually got it right."
"Same"
"Layla Smith was seen last week exiting the hospital from liposuction!?" My eyes go wide as I lean forward.
"Shit"
"She was seen entering with a little bigger belly then when she exited. She was in for about 12 hours. She was seen today walking out of a tattoo shop with Michael Clifford! Did she get another tattoo?! We hope so!"
"Oh my godddddd" I say being dramatic and dragging about the d.
"I'm gonna film" I say getting up and going into the studio/filming room. I set up my lights and camera and sit on the chair.
"Hey guys I'm gonna be doing human by Christina Perri! Stick around till the end for an announcement." I sing the song and get it right the first time.
"Ok so the news has said that I got liposuction. I did not. Uh that's all I can say right now but I did get not one but two more tattoos. One is the name Raylynn. She was someone who was a  part of my life." I show them the tattoo.
"This one is the lyrics of amnesia. I wanted to get something that reminded me of my roots, and it's also the same lyrics Ash wrote on the second drumstick he gave me. So yea thanks guys! I'll see you next time!" I turn off the camera, I lied a little bit about Ray, but I'm not ready for the world to know. I hit upload.
"Get ready to go the party"
"Oh yes Cal's birthday" I leave and go into our room, grabbing the dress I bought for his party. It's a simple dark blue dress, it's strapless. *picture above* I do some quick dark makeup and straighten my hair.
"Ready my darling?" He says flattening his blazer.
"Of course"