Chapter 7

It's been two days since I got my phone stolen. I've tried to talk to Ashton about it and the kiss but he just keeps changing the subject.
"Ashton can we please talk about this." I say while walking up to the couch. We're staying at his place for a few more days in LA.
"There's nothing to talk about."
"Yes there is, theres obviously fans who don't like me being around you."
"So what. Fans can't have a impact on who I hang out with"
"But Ash, I need reassurance in my life I need to know I'm good enough."
"You are baby, you are" He comes close to me on the couch. He pushes my hair out of my face. I look down at his lips. I don't know how he does it but he makes everything so much better.
"I love you" I say looking him dead in the eyes.
"I love you too" he says he kisses me. How could something so weird be so amazing. We pull apart.
"Now will you be my girlfriend?" He asks smiling. I told him I could never date a band member. It would be difficult. But I've caught too many feelings for him
"Of course I will!" I say he picks me up and spins me around. I am happy. I kiss him deeply as my legs are still wrapped around his torso. He has his hands underneath my butt.
"Knock knock. Im here cuz I'm bored and Crystal is out with friends." Michael says letting himself in. He stops when he sees Ash and I.
"Asshole" I say.
He puts his hands up in defence. I hop off of Ashton's hips, but I loose my balance and fall on my ass.
"Fun fact I have shit balance." I say. Ashton laughs a little and gives me a hand up. Michael just shook his head at me.
"I'm hungry." I say
"We should go get pizza" Mike adds.
"We can eat it outside and invite Calum and Luke and they can bring Duke and Petunia" I say looking at them both.
"Ya sure, I'll grab your chair and put it in the car" Ashton says grabbing his keys and going out.
"I'll call Luke you call Calum" Michael says. I grab my phone. And go into my contacts and call Calum.
"Hey were going for pizza bring Duke I want to meet him!" I say.
"Ok are you guys picking me up or am I meeting there?" He asks.
"Uhm pick up Luke and meet us" I reply.
"Ok see ya there" he hangs up.

"Hey guys" Luke says.
He was walking fast toward us petunia dragging him along.
"Oh my gosh look at you!" I say turning towards them.
"Awe thanks but isn't Ashton your boyfriend?" He says sarcastically.
"Ashton isn't my- wait I'm so use to saying no but yes!" I say petting both Duke and petunia.
"Wait What my ship has sailed and I didn't even know?" Calum says kinda hurt.
"Yea it's official as of this morning" I say as they sit down at the table.
"Ohhh that's what you two were doing when I walked in" Michael.
"What the fuck did You walk in on Michael" Luke laughs. The waiter brings us the pizza we ordered before the others got here.
"Told you to go back bitch" I heard a familiar voice say.
"Tonya." Ashton says
"Ya I did say I would go back" I replied
"You're still here."
"You never said I had to go back immediately, plus I don't wanna leave my boyfriend." I say smiling. Ash puts his hand around my back.
"Go before I call the police" I say.
"You wouldn't dare" she said. She grabbed her phone and I grabbed mine opening the keypad to call. We heard a camera shutter.
"What the hell?" Ashton says to her.
"If she calls this picture will be all over the Internet" she replies.
"I know fans like you, I am also in the fam! It will be all over anyways!" I hit call,
"Hi I have a teenage girl by the name of Tonya shedoku harassing me and my friends."
"How do you know my last name?" She says
"I know your fan account." I reply