Chapter 64

We arrived at the next interview. At this point I was so tired we left LA at 5 and I haven't slept.
"So we just have a couple of question from fans, we asked them on Twitter what they would like us to ask you."
"Cool" Calum says, he's also exhausted, we all are.
"The first one was the most requested, Calum and Kirsten, are you two dating?" He asked.
"Actually we've been dying, dying?" She says messing up her words.
"Dating. since about two months after Ashton and Layla started." He says slightly looking at Kirsten.
"Ya it's been a while and I've never been happier."
"So then why weren't you on tour?" He asks.
"Well-" Calum starts but Kirsten cuts him off.
"I wasn't ready to have our relationship public because I'm in school, I'm actually graduating in two days." She says
"Wow, next question, when is the wedding?"
"We're actually live streaming the wedding, it's gonna be in June." Ashton says. He takes my hand under the table. I smile.
"What's the best part about being off tour?"
"Probably just the down time, it's also weird cuz we have been going going going so it feels weird not being in a new place everyday" Michael says
"Ya I keep thinking oh this hotel looks like my bedroom, or why isn't the bus moving" I say laughing
"Ok Michael, we know you got the rest of your arm bands done" he nods. "But Layla, you were also there"
"Yes I actually made a new video thats going up today about them. This one says Raylynn, which in the video I said it was an important name but Ashton and I actually lost a baby, at the beginning of January, and it's her name. This is "I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted" from amnesia" I say showing them, I wipe a small tear off my face, from when I told the world about Raylynn. Ashton said it was up to me if I wanted to tell.
"I'm very sorry about your loss guys" I nod

"I'm proud of you baby" Ashton says kissing my temple as we sat in the car. I let michael and Luke in the front. Once we get home I crash on the couch. It felt like I haven't slept for hours. I wake up about three hours later, I remember I shouldn't upload the video about my tattoos.
"Ashton can you delete the video I have set up to upload today? And replace it with the makeup one?"
"Ya sure" he says getting up.
"Are you ok?" Michael says looking at me. It looks like him Luke and Ash were all watching tv. I assume Cal and Kirsten went out.
"Ya I'm fine just tired"
"Ya well this won't be your last tour so" I smile I loved being on tour with them we shared so many laughs and fun times.
"I can't wait to see Luke so hung over and tired he puts salt in his coffee again" I say stretching.
"Yea that tasted disgusting" he says.
"K done" Ashton says coming back and sitting beside me. The news has just started.
"I think I know who's made headlines again..." I say seeing the pictures of my tattoos and the pictures of us leaving the hospital.
"Layla Smith and Ashton Irwin. They've been in headlines for a while now but this is one different. Layla and Michael were seen leaving a tattoo shop beginning of the month. Today an interview was released where Layla said her and Irwin lost a baby. Her name is Raylynn. What a pretty name?"
"Yes it is very gorgeous, it's a very sad story" I look at the tattoo on my wrist.
"I wonder if they knew about the baby? And why did she loose it?" I squint at the TV putting my elbows on my knees and leaning forward.
"Well we've heard she's a partygoer but we have no evidence besides the parties at their LA home and Calum Hoods party later that month." My mouth drops open.
"On to the next story" they move on.
"What the fuck!" I yell standing up.
"I didn't even know I was pregnant! I didn't know! I didn't even drink though! I didn't do anything!" I start yelling. Ashton gets up and grabs me. I started balling.
"I didn't know..." I say into his chest. He rubs his hand down my back
"Shhhhh, it's ok" he picks me up, we cuddle on the couch for a while, I don't fall asleep again. I just keep thinking. All Ashton is doing is playing with my hair.  I like it though. I stop thinking. I stop feeling.