Chapter 59

"You want your chair inside?" Ashton asks me as we pull into his driveway.
"No there won't be enough room in there" I get out and pull down my dress a bit.
"You look so hot, I really wanna tap that"
"Gotta wait Sorry Irwin" I walk up to the house letting myself in.
"Heyyy Layla! You look amazing!" Calum says
"Thanks birthday boy! Couldn't stay away from that sparkly suit could you?"
"Haha no I couldn't"
"Happy birthday anyways" I say
"Ya happy birthday bro" Ash adds.
"Thanks guys" he closes the door. I walk over to the counter.
"There's so many people, I need a drink" I say to Ash. He laughs. My knee gives out a bit and I almost fall on my face. I decided to wear my fancy black 4 inch heels.
"Are you okay? Here." He picks me up swiftly and places me on the counter.
"Already drunk and on the counter T? Tsk tsk." I hear a female voice say.
"Oh my gosh Kirsten!! I thought you couldn't get a plane till tomorrow!!"
"Surprise!" She hugs me, I'm still on the counter.
"But you're right don't let me get too drunk." I looking at both Ash and Kirsten.
"Hey I never asked you why Kirsten calls you T" Ashton says.
"Ha, well when I was living with her, the only thing I found comfort with was tea. So she kept calling me T but without the e and a" I say laughing and taking a sip from my drink.
"Ya I think my house permanently smelt like tea, I gotta go hang out with Calum I'll see ya later babes" she says and walks away. Ashton steps in front of me. I place my drink down beside me and place my arms on his shoulders, his hands are on my back.
"I love you"
"I love you too" I lean down and kiss him.
"Someone is already getting busy" a female says
"Hey Ashley" Ashton says hugging her, it's Halsey.
"Hey" I say as my cheeks turn red.
"Hey Layla have you ever drank from a hose and funnel before?" She asks.
"Uh no" I laugh.
"Well nows your chance." I look to ash.
"Why the fuck not" Ash helps me off the counter as we walk into the living room a see a few people helping Calum drink.
"GO GO GO GO GO" Michael yells, he sees me and points
"You're next!" I mentally kick myself for agreeing. I sit under the hose and my place it in my mouth. The liquid enters my mouth really fast, I just keep swallowing it, this is easy I thought. Once done I sat back up.
"That was easy" I said standing up.
"No no then you're going another round with something stronger then beer" Michael says pushing me back in the chair I laugh and place the tube back in my mouth. This time they gave me fruit punch spiked with vodka.
"Did you guys forget I used to drink for a living pretty much! Actually that's a lie I spent my living on drinking but same thing!"
"You're drunk" Ashton says
"What do you expect?" I say to Ash.
"It's my turn." He says and sits in the chair.
"You make it look easy" he says after he's done.
"I'm drunk as fuck" I say almost falling.
"Layla keg stand?"
"Fuck yea!" I walk over to where Calum called me from.
"Wait you're wearing a dress you weirdo!" Kirsten says stoping me.
"Ok so you and Ashton lift me!" She shakes her head but agrees. They lift me up. After about 40 seconds Kirsten says thats enough.
"Whyyyyy?"
"You're already drunk you don't need alcohol poisoning!"
"Fuck youuuuuu"
"She's right though" Luke says coming over.
"Aren't you drunk?"
"Nope I'm you're DD." He replies
"Why do I need a DD?"
"Cuz you're drunk off your ass!"
"I'm not that drunk look I can still walk!" I get up from the couch and try to walk in a straight line. I almost fall off my heels.
"I don't feel so good." I say holding my stomach.
"K let's go to the bathroom then" Luke says taking my arm. I follow him. He leads me down the hall. I puke in the toilet. I then go back out and drink and drink some more, I think inside me I know why I'm drinking so much, the name on my wrist says it all.
"Layla are you ok?" Luke says as I sway from side to side.
"I migh pazz our" I slur

*Lukes POV*
She passed out. I caught her though. I pick her up bridal style, placing her in Calum's room on top of the bed on her side. I close the door and walk into the living room to find Calum.
"Layla is on your bed she passed out."
"Ok cool" he to is really drunk.
"Ashton it's time to go!" I yell at him.
"Where's Layla?" He asks.
"In Calum's room cmon" I grab his arm and guide him to the door. I leave him there and quickly grab Layla.
"Hey Luke can I come too?" Kirsten asks.
"Yea if course" she runs and grabs her purse. Once in the car we head to Ashton's place.