Chapter 13

It's almost 8 I can tell by the sunlight. I'm awoken by a small beeping noise. I hear stirring and then it stops. Ashton places his hand around my waist. I turn over to face him. We're both still naked from last night.
"I love you" I say closing my eyes.
"I love you too, we have to get up though and get to the airport." He says. Thats right tomorrow is the show.
I get up and walk over to my closet. I pick out just simple outfit. I walk over to the chair in the bedroom and sit and get dressed. Ashton finally stirs and grabs his clothes putting them on as well. We hear laughing.
"That's Kirsten" I say. We hear a deeper laugh.
"That's Calum" Ashton says.
"Oh my god did they sleep together last night?" I ask making a 'what the hell' face.
"Like sleep together....or what we did?" He asks smiling.
"Both!?" I sort of yell. I walk out to see Calum and Kirsten stumbling out of the bathroom. Both wet and wrapped in towels.
"Hm well I see I'm not the only one who had sex" I say walking into the bathroom. I can feel Kirsten as she rips around to question me but sees I've gone into the bathroom and continues to go get dressed. I assume Luke slept on the couch and Crystal and Mike slept on the blow up mattresses. I really need a bigger house.

"Are you guys ready?" Calum says.
"No..." I say looking at Kirsten. I can see she's trying to hold back tears. I walk over to her and grab her hands.
"You have all your other friends and I'll text you I don't care if its 4 am. And good luck at school." I finish and hug her. She hugs the rest and stops at calum.
"I thought it would be hard saying bye to Layla but saying bye to you is also very hard." She says.
"I'm the same as her though even if it's 4am I'll still be one call away." He kisses the top if her head.
*BEEP BEEP* their management sent a car to us. I take a deep breathe. We all pile into the car. I look back at my tiny apartment. And my best friend waving goodbye.
"What are you thinking?" Ashton asks me as I stare out the window.
"About how I might need a bigger apartment if I'm gonna be hosting everyone again." I turn to him and smile.
"Well we can always stay in a hotel or something."
"Ya but.."
"How long have you even had this place?" He ask.
"Well there's a story. I got it when I turned 18. I sold drugs for many years before hand....." I say looking down. Mike turns back to look at me.
"You sold..?" Ashton hesitates.
"Ashton I told you I was a trouble kid but never the details. I stole a car once. Went in for nine months I was only 14. When I was in, I got into drugs, just how to use them and the ingredients. I've smoked weed before but never addicted or regularly, and I started to sell. That's how I bought that place."
"Wow." He says sitting back in his seat. I know it's a lot of information to process so I let him.
"Ashton say something other then wow" Michael says not looking back.
"I mean what's there to say as long as you don't do it now."
"I don't. I stopped when I got the place and got a job and started YouTube." I say
"Well I say you did pretty good for yourself" he says hugging me.
"Calum were always alone...." Luke says.
"I'm not anymore" Calum replies
"Shit" Luke says in his accent and faces the window.