Chapter 44

"Ashton Irwin's girlfriend goes insane on who is believed to be her father?! Layla Smith soon to be Layla Irwin was seen in a small coffee shop just minutes after making her engagement announcement. She was yelling at a bystander who is believed to be her father. Here's the clip."
"Turn it off" I say pulling my blanket up to my chin. We are just sitting in the living room on the couch watching the news.
"I'm gonna go make a video about this now." I say getting up and going to my filming room.
"Hey guys, this isn't a video I planned on making but I kinda have to now. This video has surfaced of me yesterday." I'm going to edit in the video.
"This man was in fact my biological father.  He hasn't been in my life since I was really young and just because I've made a life for myself and I'm now successful doesn't mean he gets to come back, I will not be releasing his name and if you recognize him please do not attack him he's still a person, I was angry in this video, I did mention I was a drug dealer, it was to make money. and that's all. I never really did the ones I sold, I used the money to help me in life. Thanks for listening guys byeeee"
I turn off the camera and slightly edit the video, mostly just putting in the clip. I hit upload and go back into the living room.
"Are you good?" Michael asks me.
"Ya I'm good" I sit down with Michael as Ashton isn't there. He soon comes out of the bathroom.
"Wanna go to bed?" He asks
"Ya sure" we walk into my room saying night to the others. We're leaving for tour again tomorrow, management hasn't said anything to us so I guess we're all good. I sigh when I get into my room taking off my clothes and slipping on shorts.
"Wait you don't actually have to wear clothes, why do you think I wanted to go to bed?" Ashton says grabbing my body and pulling me closer. He starts kissing me. I kiss back not a care in the world. He pulls me back on the bed so I'm on top of him.
"I like this" I say in between kisses.

*next morning*
"Wow I guess someone got some last night" Kirsten says, I walk out of my room carrying my bags. I shake my head, lying.
"Oh trust me we heard you. It went something like this "oh daddy!"" She laughs as a hit her.
"I don't say it!!" I say joining her laughing.
"I know but you should have seen your face." I smack her in the boob.
"OW!" We laugh.
"Almost time to go you ready?" Michael asks me. Calum walks over, he looks kind of hallow.
"I'm ready but is Calum?"
"I just don't wanna leave you here Kirsten..."
"Calum I'll be fine, go save lives"
"Save lives?"
"Fans. You guys have helped so many people out of suicide, most you don't even know you did. Go and make people happy Cal. I'll be happy watching you, texting you, talking to you" they hug and kiss. I smile watching them.
"We're gonna be late again" Ashton says grabbing my bags. We all walk out to the car and put our stuff in.
"I'm gonna miss you baby." I say to Kirsten hugging her.
"I'm gonna miss you too" she says wiping a tear away before Calum saw.
"I'm gonna miss all of you" we get in the car, we're off.