Chapter 28

It's been about two hours since I woke up, but Luke and Sierra have still not emerged.
"Where are they?" I ask looking around.
"Uhm honestly not sure" Michael says.
"Well they are around here some where, I'm gonna go look." I get up off the couch and walk in and out of each room. The last one of I have to check is Luke's, I'm not excited for this one.
"Uh Luke?" I ask opening the door. I hear a groan.
"Advil is on the counter" I say shuting the door and walk into the living room.
"They're still sleeping in his room." I say sitting on the couch next to Ashton who's on his phone.
"Hey babe I was wondering. We only have a few more days til tour starts again, and I kinda wanted to go to Vegas for a guys trip with me and Roy and Andy" he says
"You don't have to ask me to, just go" I say. He smiles and and kisses my forehead going to pack.

—————-
Ashton just left for Vegas with Roy and Andy. I just went into my room to grab a sweater. Michael and Crystal followed me in.
"Hey I have to show you something" He says handing me his phone. I read the text screenshots. I drop the phone and drop to my knees. Michael sits next to me and so does Crystal. I realize I'm wearing his sweater, it's becoming soaked with my tears. I start to claw at it.
"No, no, no" Crystal says trying to get it off me. I'm panicking, I feel like I can't breathe and I'm sweating. They both pull the sweater over my head. I feel almost a weight lifted off me. I lean my body forward and stay hunched over so I can calm down. I feel Michael's hand rubbing my back.
Once I finally calmed down I sat up.
"What do I do now?" I ask wiping the tears away and leaning on the foot board of what was once our bed.
"I know what I would do." Crystal says.
"We will support you no matter what" Michael says
I hug Michael and he wraps his arms around me, he rests his cheek on my head.
"What about you? What's gonna happen?" I ask looking up at him
"Don't worry about me." I stand up and start to pack my stuff.
"Could you go online and book a plane?" I ask handing him my debit card.
"No no I'll pay" He says
"No way!" I say chasing him since he went to the living room for his laptop.
"No this is my fault so I'm paying" I put my hand down knowing I wouldn't have won.

———-
I'm on the plane next to Kirsten.
"I can't believe this"
"I can't either"
"I'm leaving LA because my boyfriend is cheating on me."
"It's crazy"