Chapter 48

"I don't wanna get up...." I say turning over into my stomach as Ashton tries to get me out of bed.
"Why not we're leaving for Glasgow today!"
"My everything hurts cuz Luke is an asshole!" I yell making sure Luke could hear me from his room, next door.
"Oh yes...sorry"
"I don't know how you're not hurting!" I say sitting up.
"Ya I'm not sure either, I honestly don't know why I was like that last night." I laugh.
"Ask Luke" he gives me a puzzling look as I grab my clothes and head into the bathroom. I slip on my under garments and then put on the black jeans and Ashtons t shirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun.
"WHAT THE FUCK LUKE!" I hear Ashton yell. I laugh and brush my teeth.
"BUT NOW SHES IN PAIN CUZ YOU DECIDED TO PLAY A MEAN ASS PRANK!" He says. I hang my head. I spit out the toothpaste and wipe off my mouth.
"Luke shut up. Ashton shut up. Yes I'm hurting this morning but I also had fun it was funny. Let's go ready for Glasgow"
"You definitely has fun" Calum says. I give him a death glare and he runs out of the room. I walk back upstairs and throw the rest of my stuff in a suitcase.
"Sorry" I look to the door to see both Ashton and Luke.
"We're leaving soon get packed. It's a not big deal, you guys think I'm made of paper and that I can't be ripped. Spoiler alert: I'm concrete and I've already been cracked and glued back together" I close my luggage and drag it to the door they both keep staring at me.
"Hello" they move out of the way. Why has everyone been acting so weird? I walk down stairs, I left my bag at the top.
"BOO" someone screams, I scream and step backwards and almost tripping on the last step.
"Whoa whoa" Calum grabs my arms and keeps me steady.
"Holy shit you scared the crap outta me Calum!"
"Sorry it was meant for Luke"
"Hahaha" Luke laughs coming down the stairs with my bag.
"Thanks Luke" I say.
"So are we ready?" Sierra says
"I think so" Michael says.
"Ya Crystal is gonna be here in like two minutes to grab Duke" Calum says picking him up.
"I'm gonna miss you buddy" he says hugging him.
"Hey guys" Crystal says walking in with Southy.
"Aweeee noooooo" Calum says kissing Duke. Duke starts to lick his face.
"Awe Cal" Michael says hugging southy.
"Guys the limos here" Luke says saying goodbye to Sierra.
"Bye baby" Calum says to Duke and hands him to crystal.
"I'll text you when we land ok?" Luke says to Sierra who wipes a tear off her face.
"I'll miss you" he kisses her forehead. I look over and see Michael and Crystal saying goodbye as well.
"I'll text you and I'll miss you and I'll get you gifts from everyplace." He says hugging her. Ashton puts his hand on my shoulder and jerk his head signalling me to go outside. Calum follows.
"Bye girls." I say passing them. We throw our stuff in the back of the limo.
"I hate that part" I say sitting down as Ashton clambers I'm after me.
"I know it's hard, I'm happy I don't
have to do that especially because I want you to open for us" he says.