Chapter 15

It's two stops into tour and it's exhausting. My relationship with Ashton hasn't taken much of a toll but being in the public with our life has been hard. I knew there would be haters, I deal with them for YouTube but this is a lot. It's hard knowing the family I was in and still am a apart of, hate me. It's Hard knowing people I once talked to over my fan account now envy me so much they want me dead. I was scrolling through Instagram comments on my latest post. It was of me and Ashton.
"What cha looking at babe?" He comes over and plants a kiss on the top of my head and sat next to me on the couch in the green room. Normally I'd smile at the kiss but today I didn't.
"Just reading stuff" I say
"Why aren't you smiling? you always smile? What are you reading?" He asks worried
"Why don't you go kill yourself so I can have Ashton. You don't deserve to be loved by amazing people. This is obvi a stunt please stop it. 5sos have more taste then trash." I read out loud.
"Oh my god...." he says shocked. He doesn't read a lot of comments just for this reason.
"It's fine I mean it is what it is" I say wiping away a tear hoping he didn't see it.
"It's not okay. Your not trash, you deserve to be loved by someone better then me." Ashton says
"Don't say that no one is better then you" I say turning towards him.
"I love you." He says staring into my eyes.
"I love you too" I say kissing him. I smile in the kiss. It turns into a make out session. It progresses to Ashton being on top of me, kissing me deeply as I tangle my fingers in his hair.
"Whoa! Oops sorry" Michael says coming into the room and quickly leaving. I put my head back in frustration. Ashton stays above me but hangs his head as well.
"Aw shit" he says and gets up. He sits on the couch at my feet. I still lay there missing the presence of him above me  and the taste of his lips.
"What do we do now?" I ask
"I'll text them to come in here I guess. I've never had them walk in while we're kissing like that." He says and I smile at memory of us kissing. The boys come back in
"I guess we interrupted something there guys." Michael says sitting down. Crystal slaps his chest. I laugh.
"Well what do you think happens when a girls boyfriend is on top of her kissing?" Ashton asks him.
"I don't know we just get right to it!" He says. Crystal slaps him even harder. Her face is beat red.
"Awe it's ok Crystal. At least one of em doesn't walk in on it." I say. She laughs. It's time for sound check now. We all walk out to the stage and the aces do their sound check first. We stand backstage where no one could see us.
"Why don't you come on stage?" Ashton asks me.
"Uhm cuz I'm me?" I say in response.
"Oh come on when we do the questionnaire you should come out." He says nudging me.
"Ya Layla Crystal is coming out so why don't you." Calum says.
"I'll think about it" I reply

It's after the show.
"Hey Layla we got invited to a party back in LA tomorrow night since we're going back." Ashton says throwing his things on the table in the bus.
"Oh?" I say questioning.
"I got you a little something from the show." He says holding up his drum stick.
"Your drum stick?" I say. I see him drum all the time I don't know why he would bring me one.
"Ya, look at it." He says Handing it to me.
"I've been writing your name on them the last few nights. It makes me feel more confident" he confesses.
"Awe Ash baby, you don't need me to be confident" I say sitting and staring at the wooden stick in my hands with my name on it in his writing.
"Well I love it" I say as sits next to me hugging me.