Chapter 38

We finally got into our hotel rooms, Ashton and I have one of our own and so do Michael and Crystal, Luke and Calum are sharing, normally we would have two but Ashton needed to be alone with me.
"I really want to kiss every inch of your body" he says propping himself up on his elbow as we both lay on top of the bed.
"Ash I don't know, my arm"
"Well I'll just have to be careful" he says climbing over of me.
"You better be" I say smirking.

It's the next morning, the day of the show.
"We didn't see you guys all night, we knocked to see if you wanted to go out for dinner but we heard some Uhm noises so we left you alone" Michael says trying not to laugh.
"Honestly we did once when we first got here and then we fell asleep but at like 5pm we woke up to our neighbours bed slamming against the wall." I explain at breakfast.
"For how long?!" Calum says making a disgusted face.
"Until about 12" Ashton says
"We just put in headphones and jammed out together. One point she was listening to welcome to the black parade and I was trying to slow dance with her to Perfect so, it was fun" he says laughing
"ya, when you would play 5sos and start drumming." He adds
"Uh you played 5sos and started drumming as well" He says making fun of me.
"What can I say I'm around a drummer too much. Anyways what did you guys do last night?" I ask shoving bacon into my mouth.
"Uhhhh we went out to dinner and then Mike and I went to the park while the boys went to a bar" Crystal answers
"I'm really hungover" Luke says. We laugh.
"Ya I couldn't tell when you put salt into your coffee and you're still drinking it" I point out. He spits his coffee back into the mug.
"I knew it tasted weird" he says getting up. We all laugh.
"We should get going though we have to pack and get to the venue I guess management wants a meeting there" Michael says.
"Normally Ashton knows this crap but what's gotten into you?" Calum says
"Ashton is too busy kissing Layla to notice his phone went off about ten minutes ago" Michael pointing to us who are kissing.
"Oops" He says looking at his phone while I get back in my chair.
"Hey Layla where's the sling?" Crystal asks.
"I don't wanna wear it."
"The doctor said at least three weeks" she rats me out.
"Oh really she told me two weeks" Ashton says putting his hands on hips
"Ok dad. I'll put it back on" I say. He laughs as we head upstairs to our rooms.
Once we get up there I grab the sling and put my arm back in it.
"Why don't you wanna wear it?" He asks me.
"I don't know it's just not ideal" I say grabbing my laptop and setting it in my bag to edit at the show.
"I know but it will help" he says grabbing our suitcases.
"But I just can't do anything" I say putting the bag on the chair.
"Well we still had fun last night" he says grabbing my hips and bringing me closer to his chest.
"Hey guys lets go" Calum says knocking on the door. Michael comes into the room and grabs our suitcases.
"Thanks mike"
"Don't mention it" he says

We're all downstairs waiting for the SUVS.
"So Layla are you filming during soundcheck?" Luke asks.
"Ya why"
"Oh I was just wondering" I got a twitter notification.
"Laylasmithfan309: Layla will be filming a video today while the boys are doing soundcheck!!"
"Luke!!" I look at him smiling he starts laughing
"What?!" He asks.
"You know what you ass"
"I'm confused" Michael says.
"I'm not" Crystal says laughing.
"Ya know the account "laylasmithfan309"?" I ask looking at Mike.
"Yea.."
"Luke runs it"
"Actually we all do except him" Ashton exclaims
"Hey!!" We both say at the same time. We laugh as the car pulls up. I get out of my chair and grab my bag putting it on the seat. I grab the handle to pull myself up but fail.
"Cmon you can get up there" Calum says encouraging me. I try again and succeed.
"There ya go."
"It's hard with one arm" I say moving into the back.
"Ok so why are y'all running a fan account about me?!" I ask
"We love you!!" Luke says, raising his arms. He hits me in the face.
"Ow!"
"Oh sorry" he says placing his hand where he hit me. I shake my head and roll my eyes.
"Are there any fan accounts about me then?" I ask, actually being curious.
"Yes there is but you don't need them."
"I know but I like constant reassurance" I say looking down at my promise ring.
"I know, that's why I got you that" Ashton says pointing to it.
"And I love it, and I love the lyrics."
"Good, hey have you gotten updates from the moving company?"
"Yea they finished yesterday!" I say excitedly.
"We're finally moved in together" he says and kisses me.
"I can't wait to see Sierra." Luke says
"Hey what's this meeting about anyone know?" Michael asked.
"Not a clue" I start to get a little nervous.