Chapter 30

I wake up at around 12 all I had to do today was film a few videos and upload one I have prefilmed. I grab my phone and see a message from Michael.
"Just a heads up I think Ashton is coming to you." I hit call.
"What the fuck you guys are leaving for tour today!!!"
"I know, I know, we don't know where he is."
"Oh my god" I hear something outside. I hang up quickly and go outside of my room still wearing my underwear and a cami.
"Layla...." I turn to see Ashton standing in my living room.
"You're supposed to be on tour." I say crossing my arms.
"Not without you I'm not"
"You should have thought about that before you started fucking Josefina.
"She means nothing to me baby" he says taking a step closer. I step back.
"Obviously she did, I know I'm not enough Ashton, go be with her, don't let me stop you"
"She's not the one I want, you are" He says, I can tell he's starting to tear up.
"Ashton what am I supposed to do! I am I supposed to let you fuck another women while you say you love me, and write me songs and cuddle me and kiss me and bring me on tour. What am I supposed to do! Trust the man that dragged me out of the hardest time of my life?" I say also tearing up.
"Ashton come here." I walk into my room hearing hesitant footsteps behind me. I pick of a tiny box from off the floor.
"This is my diary from the day I started listening to your music." I read it out loud.
"I saw a new band online, they're pretty good, maybe I'll listen to em while I'm meeting jimmy to get paid, then maybe I'll listen to them when I do it." I flipped the page
"I met with jimmy, I also heard some more of their songs and learned a little bit more about them, the drummer is hot, maybe I should stick around, his dad left him and he turned out pretty ok." I flips the page.
"I decided to start a YouTube channel the band i'm listening to, they started there to." I closed the book.
"That poster there on my door that was my first piece of merch, I bought your cds, poster, shirts. I'm alive because of you. 'Maybe I should stick around' ya I wasn't talking about staying in the fandom, I was talking about not living any more!" I yell.
"Layla I'm not sure what else to do. I came all this way, for you and only you, I want to let you block her number, I want you to send her a message telling her it's over and the only women I love is you. I want to be with you I want to walk out of this room with you again." He hands me his phone unlocked and opened on her contact. I start typing
"It's over, I love Layla and I'm not leaving her. I love her. get out of my life" I hit send and blocked her number.
"Ashton I can't come on tour, I'm being evicted" I say as his mouth falls open.
"Move in with me then." At this point my mouth is wide open at his question.