Chapter 49

"what do you mean open for you?!" Luke and Calum climb in.
"We want you to do a few covers and maybe the song I wrote for you, for a few shows, please"
"It would be great Layla!" Luke says sitting across from me with Calum beside him.
"I don't know guys.."
"Layla I don't know what we're talking about but do it" Michael says almost tripping when he came in. We started to drive away.
"We're talking about how she's totally gonna open a few shows"
"Fuck yeah!" Michael says looking up from his phone.
"Ya I guess it would be cool" I say tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
"what are you doing Michael?" Luke asks, Mike has been on his phone since he sat down. He's barely looked up once.
"Im replying to fans on Twitter" he says laughing.
"5sos needs to do another Q&A with Layla" he reads.
"Yes we do maybe an on the road one??" He reads out loud as he types. He looks up at me and smiles, basically asking if we could. I pull out my phone and post to Twitter.
"Michael just asked to do an on the road Q&A so give me some questions!" I hit post and all four phones went off with a notification.
"You have my post notifications on!?"
"Well duh" Ashton says replying to my tweet.
"What is Ashton's favourite colour?" I laugh. I pull out my vlog camera and keep my twitter up on my phone.
"Hey guys we're doing the Q&A right now! First question is Ashton's and it's what's his favourite colour, whatever I'm wearing"
"True" he says shoving a grape in his mouth.
"Where did you get those?" I ask looking at him.
"The fridge" he says
"Ok then next is what the fuck did you do with ketchup?"
"Uhhhhh I think he's in the closet at the house" Calum says
"You locked you're dog in the closet?" I ask
"Ya..." Michael replies
"Ok then, Luke put your lip ring back in your little- oh geez I'm not saying that that" I say reading the tweet. He looks over and reads it
"Ouch, but no I will not put it back in it ruined my teeth...and my mom didn't like it" I laugh.
"Is anyone gonna get a tattoo!"
"I want to get the rest of my sleeve done" Michael says pointing to his arm tattoo.
"Eventually" Luke says.
"Ya probably" Ashton says.
"Ok I haven't posted the video yet but I did do a meaning of the one tattoo I have which is on my side and it's a lily and a rose so maybe I'll actually post that this week but yea I'll be getting another one hopefully soon" I say
"This one says, when's the wedding and am I invited?" Luke reads off his phone.
"Uhm actually it's gonna be live streamed so you'll all be able to see it"
"When is Crystal gonna be pregnant?" Michael says looking up from his phone.
"What makes you think we want kids? Plus we have South" he replies laughing at the last part.
"When will Layla release a single?" Ashton says grinning up at me. He's propped up on his arm next to me with his legs down a the seat a bit and then on he floor.
"Well I'm still not signed with a label, I have a song that is written and I might have a journal with some lyrics in it but I'm not signed so" I say revealing my journal secret. Nobody knows about it not even Kirsten. Ashton looks at me shocked. I giggle.
"Well then I'll talk to the lads at Hi or Hey" he says smiling.

Falling in Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें