Chapter 46

We finished up and signed the new contract. Once in the car I phone Kirsten.
"Hey we just got out" I say buckling my seat belt.
"What happened?"
"Well you'll be coming to LA for my wedding and it will broadcasted, I tried to not have it broadcasted mostly for you cuz I want you and Cal to able to hug and hold hands but I guess you can't now..."
"We're gonna try and fix it but" calum says his face fading after the but.
"We're gonna figure something out." I say to her.

Once we got back I flopped down on the bed.
"Well..." I say looking at Ashton beside me.
"I'm sorry for lying" he says not looking back.
"I get why you did it, I just wish you told me, my anxiety didn't really appreciate it" I say sitting up and moving closer to him.
"I'm horrible" he says covering his face.
"I have to go to the hospital for X-rays on my arm..Michael said he would come if you wanted to rest.
"I wanna be there for you.."
"Ashton stay here ok" I walk out of the room.
"Still wanna come Mike?" I ask grabbing my chair and heading towards the door.
"Yes of course"
We're in the car in traffic waiting, he starts a conversation
"I know that was a dick move"
"I would have been better prepared if I just knew about it"
"I wanted to tell you, I really did but Ashton didn't wanna worry you"
"I think it just made it worse" I look down at my fingers and my Youngblood cast
"I wish I could keep the cast it would be cool" I say giggling a bit.
"We you have your engagement photos" he says laughing.
"Do you remember when we met for the first time and I said pinch me?"
"Ya then Luke punched you"
"Ya but, did you think we would last his long?"
"Honestly, no. Being with us is hard we are here, there and everywhere we have hard demanding jobs we have no private life other people control our life and we get hurt"
"I never thought I would get this far either. I thought Ashton would hate me and then it would destroy my career and cause me to live on the street" I say looking out the window.
"I wanna know more about you, I know you but I don't know much about your past"
"There's nothing good to know. I'm deadass a shit kid"
"That can't be all of it"
"I think the only good thing I did was talk Kirsten out of suicide when her parents died."
"Seriously?!"
"Ya"
"Wow, well I was also a trouble child, most of the fans know I was almost taken away from my mum."
"I had heard from the DVD"
"Ya that was hard but I can't imagine what you went threw. And you don't have any PTSD from that?"
"I did when I was a kid but I kinda grew up to have tough skin and there's still times where I can get triggered but it's very little and not rough but the anxiety has been worse and I don't like it" we pull into the hospital.
"Ya I have noticed that a bit" we step out and I get into my chair. I see someone taking pictures.
"Can you please not take pictures?" I say covering my face.
"I'm sorry, just today has been the worst day of my life and now I'm going to foster care because both my parents were shot and I see my favourite YouTuber and Michael Clifford!" She's crying. I feel horrible. I stand up and walkover to her taking her phone.
"What's your name?"
"Carly." I take a selfie with her and we take one with Michael as well.
"Carly, I'm gonna give you my number text me anytime ok?"
"Oh gosh thank you"
"Of course sweetheart" we walk into the hospital.