Chapter 37

"We're gonna be lateeeeee" Calum says jogging to the gate. Ashton is pushing me and running as well.
"But I don't wanna run!" Michael yells.
"We're gonna miss the damn plane you fucking idiot!" Luke says grabbing his arm and dragging him along.
"Last chance for flight 873" comes over the intercom just as we get there. We all slow down and catch our breathe
"We're here" I say. Once on the plane we all start laughing.
"I hate running" Michael says
"Well if you didn't sleep in we wouldn't have been late!" I say slapping his arm.
"Hey I could slap your arm and you'd start screaming!" He says being playful.
"Oh fuck off asshole" I say laughing.
"Ashton your being quiet, are you ok?"
"Ya I'm fine I just haven't been sleeping the best, the bus, I don't know it's just not like home" he says facing me.
"Honestly I miss sleeping beside you"
"Well tonight we are in a hotel so we can just get our own and sleep all cuddled up" I say whispering in his ear and kissing him. He smiles.
"Looks like someone is getting it on tonight" Luke says. Ashton flips him off. The flight was quite peaceful Ashton and I watched a movie together and listened to music.
We finally made it to Vegas.
"This airport is cool. Wow, I've come to a point in my life where I think the look of an airport is cool.." I say hanging my head down.
"You should see everything else" Calum says
"Ya Vegas is awesome" Calum says.
"Hey I was thinking of going to get a tattoo" Luke says as we were getting in the car. I was just about get my foot up into the car when he said it and I almost fell over. Michael caught me and helped me balance out.
"Ok the fangirl in me is going "OH MY GOD BABY LUKE IS FINALLY GETTING A TAT" and the adult friend in me is going "Hey I'm coming with you" so when and where and can I come" I ask
"And also thanks Michael" he laughs
"I'll probably go tonight and you are such a dork" Luke says helping me in the car.
"What are you gonna get this time?" Ashton asks me sitting next to me.
"And what are you getting Luke?" He adds.
"Well I'll get highs and lows" Luke says
"I think I'm gonna get fine written on my wrist"
"Why cuz you're so fine" Ashton says smiling and wiggling in his seat. I laugh.
"No cuz it reminds me of amnesia."
"Well I guess that's FINE too" He laughs.
"Are you high or sleep deprived?" I ask laughing.
"It's Ashton!" Calum says
"He's probably also drunk" Calum adds. He laughs
"No I'm just tired" he slaps Calum. He leans on my good shoulder and closes his eyes, I lean my head against his.
"Look how cute" Luke says I give him the finger. Ashton giggles.
"I don't even have to open my eyes to know you gave him the finger" I laugh.
Before we know it we're at the hotel. We get out of the car and see a bunch of screaming fans. I put my jacket around my arm, they know I broke it but I don't like to show it off. Ashton grabs my chair and brings it around the side helping me out of the car. I grab my purse and bag and sit them on my lap as Ashton puts his backpack on the handles of my chair, this is our normal routine. We wave at the fans. A sign sticks out to me so I read it.
"I love you Layla!!" It reads. I smile. I look over to another sign it reads
"Ashton date me not her!" I smile a little less. I get up out of my chair and walk over to the fan holding up the sign that made me smile.
"Hi! I love your sign!" I say hugging her.
"Oh my gosh can I get a picture?" She says
"Of course" I smile for her picture. The girl next to her holding up the other sign asks me for a picture as well.
"Uhm no I can't I have to get going" I say and wave goodbye. She scoffs at me.
"Hey what was that?" Ashton asks me as I sit back down.
"Just being salty." I say as he pushes me inside.
"That's my girl" he says and laughs.