Chapter 55

"You're joking!?!" I say
"No I'm not Layla. You deserve it"
"Oh my god, I made it" I start to cry.
"Awe baby" he hugs me.
"Uhhh why is Layla crying?" Michael says walking in from the bathroom
"I just got a record deal!" I stand up and run over to him.
"Congrats!!" He says hugging me.
"Calum hood and a not so mystery mystery girl!?" We hear the tv say.
"Who hasn't seen this picture is easier then asking who has! This is 5 seconds of summers bassist, Calum Hood with Layla smiths best friend! Kirsten Cut. It was about time one of Layla's friend got into a relationship with a member."
"What's that supposed to mean?" I frown.
"I don't know honestly" Michael says.
"It's almost 4." I say looking at the clock. We hear snoring. Luke and Calum are sleeping. I sigh.
"I'm gonna take a shower" I say getting up, Ashton smacks my butt. I giggle.

It's been two days since I saw my dad and my brother, I haven't had any contact with them since, we've done two shows and are in the airport waiting to fly to Munich.
"I wanna eat food" I say leaning on Ashton.
"You sound like Michael" Ashton laughs.
"Flight 126 boarding now" we stand and line up at the tunnel, once on the plane we all sat down and got comfy. I slept most of the flight until we hit turbulence.
"What the?" I ask waking up, the plane was shaking and people were talking loud.
"Sorry for the interruption folks but I ask you keep your seatbelts on and tables up." The caption spoke. I open my window to see an engine is smoking, I quickly shut my window again.
"We will be doing an emergency landing in Austria" I don't wanna worry anyone so I keep it to myself. I start to panic though and Ashton tried to calm me down, I open my window slightly for him to see. He gasp as I shut it. We sit as still as possible praying that we land safely. It's been about thirty minutes and I can't stop squirming in my seat. We're descending but the ride has only gotten bumpier.
"I don't wanna die Ash" I say grabbing his arm.
"We will be okay."

We were on the ground. My neck moved kinda funny when we landed so I have a bit of whiplash but nothing severe.
"Oh thank god" I say coming out of the tunnel. I don't wanna get back in a fucking plane.
"We gotta run to the private section" Calum says.
"Management sent a jet to get us the Munich in time" he adds my mouth drops open as I sit back in my chair and airport workers escort us.
"Are you good?" Ashton asks me, he's walking beside me. I hold his hand while he pulls me along, this way he doesn't have to be behind me all the time.
"Private jet?" I ask
"Ya we don't prefer it but" I cut him off
"It's just weird to me" I say

We made it to Munich it was gonna be a fun show. We're in the green room getting ready for sound check when a security officer comes in.
"Layla there's a man here who's been begging us to let him see you." He says I turn slowly around from I was standing.
"Name?"
"Noah." My heart sinks.
"Layla you don't have to see him. If you don't want to." Ashton says facing me.
"I'm gonna go. Alone" I say getting into my chair. I take a breathe and wheel myself to the hallway where the officer pushed me towards him.
"We'll be standing right there so anything that happens we will see and if he tries anything he will be detained."
"Thank you" I come face to face with not Noah but my dad. He tricked me and the officers.
"Officers this isn't Noah this is Brian my dad. He wants me in his life and I want a restraining order" I say looking him dead in the eye.
"I wanna go back to get ready to perform in front of thousands of people, ya know what? I want him there, in the front row." I continue with out looking back, the officers detain him for lying to them. I don't feel bad for not letting him say anything. But before I leave I hear him say one thing.
"Your mothers alive!"