Chapter 61

It's been a few days since Cals party and we all got over our hangovers.
"Are you ready!?" Ashton says to me.
"Ya of course, it's my best friends graduation like of course I'm ready" we walk into the living room to see Calum, Mike, Crystal and Luke. Kirsten flew home the day after Calum's party, she still had a class left.
"I'm so ready to see her graduate!" I yell running to the door.
"I'm happy I get to be a part of it." Calum says
"She thinks of everyone as family, same with me, we were each other's family until we met you guys. And Calum you're her boyfriend!" I slip on my boots and drag my chair out the door. They all follow me out. Ashton grabs the luggage I was carrying behind me. I stop at the back of the SUV. Michael grabs any chair and lift it in as I go up to the front.
"SHOTGUN!" I yell climbing into the passenger seat.
"Fuck youuuu, I'm driving then" Luke says. He hates sitting in the back because of his longs legs. He sits beside me and inserts the key into the ignition.
"I feel like I'm forgetting something" I say leaning back thinking.
"I'll be right back" I say getting out of the car and going into the house. I walk into my bedroom to see my laptop bag with her present, laptop, and my Youngblood jacket. I grab the items. As I'm walking out the door I see a phone on the coffee table. It has a case on it that has a graphic image printed on it. It's of duke. I flip it over and see Kirsten texted Calum.
"Only a few more hours baby!" I run back to the car.
"Cal you forgot your phone" I say handing it to him.
"Ash, look in the bag." I hand him my laptop bag and he looks inside, I put some lingerie in there last minute. I look at him in the mirror.
"Tomorrow night" I say, he smirks.
"What is in that bag?" Michael says.
"Nothing" Ashton says closing it.
"Ok well let's go" Luke says backing out of the driveway.
"Finally" I say

We got to Pearson airport safely. I get into my chair the beginning of the tunnel, my legs are very stiff from flight. We head towards the exit door when I'm tapped on the shoulder. I look to my left. My eyes go huge when I see who it is.
"Taylor."
"Hi Layla.."
"Uh long time no see"
"Ya it's been a while, how have you been?"
"Uh well I've been amazing actually, this is my fiancé Ashton and my friends Calum, Michael and Luke, and Crystal." I say pointing to each one.
"Ya I've heard you even have a record deal"
"Yup that's right I do, how are you?"
"Well I'm a flight attendant, Wyle and I are married. Life's been pretty good"
"Well I gotta go, I'm going to Kirsten's grad"
"Oh ok have fun!" We say bye as we part ways, when we're at a safe distance Ash speaks up.
"Who was that?" He asked.
"Uh that was Taylor, ex best friend/bully...?" I explain.
"We've never heard you talk about her" Michael said.
"We'll see, I started listening to your songs in grade 8, and she introduced me, and she also pulled me into a hole of self hatred and suicidal thoughts...and tendencies..you guys pulled me out." I say sitting in the rental car.
"Now let's go to my place!" I say buckling my belt. I drive down to my place closer to downtown.
"We're hereee" I say tapping Luke who's in the passenger seat asleep.
"We weren't even driving for that long." I say getting out.
"Ok we have half an hour before we need to be at the interview!" Calum says checking his phone. We throw our stuff inside. Just as we were getting in the car Kirsten comes running.
"I'm here!!" She getting getting in the car and saying her hellos.
"Time to go to the interview!" She says.
"This is your first one!" I say looking back at her.
"I know I'm so excited do I look ok?" She asked. She's wearing black skinny jeans with a red short sleeve shirt and a leather jacket on top.
"You dress like us, you'll be fine." Ashton says.
"Do I look ok? I literally just flew from LA?" I'm wearing black skinny jeans as well as a cropped Adidas hoodie.
"You both look hot" Calum's says. We all laugh.

Falling in Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara