Chapter 8

"What the fuck just happened?" Ashton said sitting next to the rest of the boys on the couch. I sat down in the chair next to the couch.
"I called the police on a fan....oh my god what have done." I sit up straight.
"Oh my god I have to go." I rush to get my things from the bedroom.
"Layla no," he grabs the stuff out of my hands.
"Layla it's fine, she was harassing you! Do you know how many times we've called the police on fans because of things they've done. A fan has literally sat outside my home one time!"
"Ashton."
"Layla." I hear another voice say. It was Mikey.
"If we didn't agree with what you did then we would have stopped you."
"Ya Mike is better at expressing that kind of stuff, but I completely support what you did, I love you I want you to come on tour with us" Ashton says to me. I see Mike leave the room.
"Ashton my career, it's just taking off and I don't wanna leave it behind." I say softly I know I want my answer to be yes but life gets in the way.
"We can work with your filming schedule" he says, I can tell he really wants me to say yes.
"I'll think about It ok? I want to know when we'll be leaving and stuff, like where we're going, how long and stuff"
"I can do that. We're leaving next week. On Tuesday." I get up and go towards the bathroom. I pace around. I want to go but how could I film, how could I edit. It would be crazy. I leave tomorrow and then there's four days until they leave I have approximately 2 days to decide. I walk out of the bathroom. Ashton isn't in the bedroom anymore. I grab some stuff and throw it into the suitcase. I walk down the hall to see all the guys sitting on the couch.
"Oh shit we were caught" I hear Ashton say. I don't walk any closer. They might stop talking.
"Ashton Irwin has a new girlfriend?!! You heard that right. Ashton Irwin the drummer of band 5 seconds of summer was seen out and about today with band mates and new girlfriend, who is yet to be identified. She's known as the girl from the photo. She is also in a wheelchair!? This photo was posted by Irwin the day they played in Toronto Canada. He was later seen at the LA show with her. Then today he was seen sharing pizza with her. But the troubling part is she's already become an obsessed fan, she called the police on a fan, for harassment when all she did was ask for a picture." Said the TV interviewer. Those words hurt me.
"This is horrible, what if she heard it, it'll crush her. I know she's having a hard time adjusting. And I just asked her to come on tour, I was only thinking about me when I started talking to her. I should have thought "oh maybe she doesn't wanna be with someone famous" ugh I can't believe this" I hear Ashton say. I turn the corner.
"What are you guys doing?" I ask coming towards the couch.
"Hey listen you can break up with me if you wa-" Ashton starts.
"mate the fuck?" Michael interrupts
"You don't have to come on tour. I don't know I just" He starts to scratch the back of his head. I shut up him up by kissing him.
"Ooo get some" Luke says. We break the kiss apart, I grab the nearest pillow and chuck it at him.
"Ashton I'm going on tour."
"Really!" He says running towards me.
"Ya I mean it'll be difficult but I can vlog everyday and try and film videos during sound check and edit at night." He hugs me and spins me around.
"I love it when you do that" I say into his ear.
"What when I do this?" He says and spins me around.
"Yesss" I say. We hear laughing behind us.
"Shut up Michael you have a girlfriend too" I say punching him in the shoulder.
"Ya she's also right behind you" he says pointing. I turn around and I'm face to face with Crystal.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I yell and fall to my knees.
"Oh my god!" Ashton says kneeling next to me
"are you ok!?" He says grabbing my small body.
"I kept my cool when meeting you guys but I can't cuz she's amazing"
"You're such a loser!" Ashton says.
He helps me up and I sit on the chair. Crystal sits on Mikes lap, he wraps his arms around her body. He kisses her neck. She smiles.
"Aweee forget Lashton, Mystal is my OTP" I say.
"AHHHHH ASHTON GET OFF ME YOUR TOO FAT!" I yell as he sits on top of me.
"Not until you say that Lashton is your OTP" he says back.
"Fine!" Get off me!" I yell pushing his back.
"Fine what?!" He says.
"Lashton is my OTP!!" I yell. He gets off me but instead of sitting on the couch he picks me up and puts me on his lap, on the chair.
"Isn't Lashton Ashton and Luke?" Crystal asks.
"Ya but we're also lashton" Ashton replies.
I lean into his chest.
"I don't wanna leave tomorrow" I say quietly. He hugs me.
"Calum I'm lonely come sit on my lap." Luke says to Calum.
"OK!" Calum says
"Argh get off me fatty" Luke says pushing him on the ground.
"I really don't wanna leave" I say once again