Chapter 34

It's sound check now and I'm sitting with the fans and Crystal. They are about to play.
"How was the mall?" she asked me.
"It was good I got some new clothes and Lauren helped me pick an outfit for our date tomorrow tonight!" I say kind of yelling.
"That's good!" She says looking to the stage.
"Hello everybody!" Luke says and starts to sing. I love seeing them perform they're all just so happy and full of energy.
It's the questions part now so Crystal and I were gonna surprise them and scare them on stage. We walk back behind stage and wait for them to be thinking about an answer. I got up out of my chair and walked super quietly putting my index finger up to my mouth to tell the fans to be quiet. I got close to Ashton and yelled
"BOO" he jumps 9 feet in the air. He brings his hand up to his chest. The rest of us laugh. He grabs my legs almost making me fall but he puts his arm around my back and drags me towards him. I'm pretty much now laying on the stage as he tickles me.
"We have to live with this for the rest of the tour" Luke says laughing.
"Where did you leave Crystal?" Michael asks looking at me.
"BOO!" She yells from behind him.
"HOLY SHIT" he yells, we all start laughing again.
"I wanna answer questionssss" cal complains
"Ok Layla you choose someone" Ashton says, I point to a fan.
"Why did you decide to date who you did?" The fan asks
"Uhm well, you all kinda know the story behind mine and Layla's relationship, but, I saw her at a concert and it was an a instant connection and I felt like I loved her and I didn't even know her" he says grabbing my hand.
"Crystal and I started dating cuz we really liked hanging out and just being around each other" Michael says looking to Calum.
"I'm lonely so" Calum says not letting the fans know he's with Kirsten she still wants her privacy.
"But I do have a bit of a crush on a friend." He says hinting a little bit.
"Well Sierra and I were hanging out it just Kinda turned into more then friends" he says. Crystal picks the next person.
"Ok this one is mostly for the girls, but, if you couldn't date your guys, who would you want to date in the band.
"Ya know what someone asked me this when I wasn't in a relationship with him and my answer was Mike, but now it's Luke cuz Mike is my older brother" I say smiling at them.
"Ouch" Ashton says
"Oh cmon, you know I love you." I say in his ear.
"I'd say Luke too" Crystal says. Luke throws his hands up like he won something.
"I feel for you Ash" Michael says
"Don't worry we can date each"
"Mashton for life" He says
The soundcheck is over so we go back stage and hang out in the green room until their families get here.
"That was fun" I saying sitting down.
"Well it will be more fun tonight when you come and sing with us" Ashton says
"Wait what..?" I say
"We want you to come sing with us" he says again
"What why what!?" I say not knowing how to reply.
"Cmon it'll be fun" Michael says sitting on the counter
"Ya the fans won't mind at all" Luke says.
"Uh yea they will, most hate me" I Say being as truthful as possible.
"Then explain this" Crystal says passing me her phone. It's an Instagram account....but it's a fan account....for me..
"Wow, what song would I sing? And I don't have time to practice" I say looking at them.
"Well you could sing amnesia"
"You're really good at that"
I sigh.
"Ok fine" I say they all get really happy and hug me.