Chapter 18

"Hey guys I know it's been a hot minute since I did one of these sit down and talk videos, but I just kinda wanted to go back to my roots. Today I'll be singing, amnesia, by of course 5sos.
"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted, I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted, and even though your friends tell me your doing fine." I kept singing.

"So Uhm just a little bit of an update. Ashton and I are doing great. He's amazing. I'm having the best time out here in LA and later today it's going to get even better. Traveling has been awesome. I got this shirt in Texas." I say making a face and pointing to my shirt.
"So yea that's my life right now, I'll be continuing vlogs when we go to Europe!" I turn off the video and go put the card into my laptop. I take it out to the living room. There's no one. I thought they were all coming to our place to hang out. I put down my laptop on the couch and walk into the kitchen. No one is there as well. I go into our room and grab my phone no message. I walk into the guest room. They are all sitting with their backs to the door and their ears up to the wall.
"I still can't hear I thought she was gonna sing again" Michael says. I stand for second to come up with a plan.
"I heard they was a secret chord. That David played and it pleased the lord. But you don't really care for music do you?" I sang right into their ears
"Oops" Ashton says looking at me.
"Well you have an awesome voice." Luke says trying to make the situation better. I nod and walk off into the hallway grabbing my Youngblood jacket and slipping it on. Hanging my purse on my shoulder.
"Oh is it already noon?" Calum ask.
"Have you not been paying attention?" I ask him. I thought he would be more excited.
"Well I don't know what we're doing you guys won't tell me." He says. We haven't told him that Kirsten will be coming here. I'm excited to see his face when we do.
"Ok let's get in the car." I say grabbing my chair and pushing it outside.
"What are you doing?" Michael ask.
"I don't wanna be in my chair."
"Won't your legs get tired?" He asks concerned.
"Well yeah but I don't wanna always be in my chair." I say still pushing it out the door. And down towards the front of the apartment doors. I feel two hands, one around my back and one under my legs. I'm lifted off the ground and away from my chair. I look over to see Mike carrying me.
"Oh my gosh you're a dork!" I say laughing. I can hear the rest of them giggling behind us. He plops me in the car.
"Thanks"
"Anytime that was fun!" He says getting in the passenger seat. Luke was driving, Calum was in the back back. With a blind fold on. Ashton and I were in the middle.

"Where the fuck are we going?!" Calum asks, well yells. We all laugh.
"You'll see, Ashton and I are going into a building to get a surprise. When we come back we'll tell you what to do!" I say unbuckling my seatbelt and climbing out of the SUV. Ashton got my chair already.

"Oh my god!!!!!" I say running up to Kirsten. We hug. It's amazing I haven't seen her in so long. She's my best friend, my partner in crime, my better half. I love her