Chapter 50

"Hey Layla!" I hear a voice from behind say. I turn around to see Kirsten.
"OH MY GOD!" I hug her. It's been a while since I've seen her last, we're in Stockholm. I hear Ashton's laugh behind us.
"Did you bring her here?!?" I ask loudly.
"Yes I wanted her here for when perform tonight. Since she couldn't be at the LA show last time. So I thought hey!" I give him a hug and kiss.
"Thanks baby" I say in his ear.
"You can repay me tonight" he says in a low whisper in my ear. I giggle.
"Ooo someone's getting it on tonight" Luke says coming in to see us hugging.
"Shut up" I say jumping on his back.
"Ahh" he grabs my legs, he's pretty much giving me a piggy back ride now.
"Hey" Calum says giving Kirsten a hug. She kisses him. I can tell they have already said hello.
"Did you guys all know?"
"Just like you knew when she came and didn't tell me!" Calum says smiling.
"You fucker!!" I yell hugging Kirsten again.
"So what are you wearing tonight?" Luke asks me. He's the one who cares what people wear he loves people asking him what to wear.
"Just what I'm wearing now" I say, I'm wearing roots sweatpants and a sports bra with the matching roots sweater. He laughs.
"Actually I brought you this dress." Kirsten shows me a plain black body con short sleeve dress that comes up to about my knees.
"Seriously?!" I say looking at he dress.
"And it will go great with your new Youngblood jacket" Ashton says showing me a jacket.
"I have one though it's in the bus..?" I say looking at it.
"This one, instead of just saying 5SOS it says Mrs. Irwin" he says showing me. I hug him he picks me up and spins me around. I laugh.
"I'm going to change!" I say grabbing the stuff and running into the bathroom. I slip off my clothes and pull on the dress. I lost my balance and fell backwards pulling down the shower curtain and landing on the floor.
"Are you ok?!" Ashton asks coming in seeing me on the ground with tears streaming down my face and my dress half pulled up, with my bra still exposed.  He helped me pull the dress up and then pulled me from the corner.
"S-Sorry" I manage to choke out. I wasn't hurt but it scared me to death.
"What happened?" Ashton said carrying me to the couch.
"I was trying to pull up the dress and I slipped and lost my balance and tried to grab something to keep me up and the shower curtain isn't really steady.." I say kinda shyly.
"It's all good baby don't worry" he says kissing my forehead.
"I'm gonna put the shower curtain back up and take a dump." Luke says.
"TMI" a female voice says.
"SIERRA!" Luke says running over to her, they embraced and kissed. I smiled.
"Hey. What happened?" She asked pointing to me slightly.
"I fell" I say looking down and playing with the hem of my dress.
"Well I think this might cheer you up." She says grabbing a tall pair of fishnet boots. I gasp. They're all black and go up to my knees.
"They're for the show tonight"
"awe thanks Sierra! You guys really know how to dress me!" I hug her.
"And once you put them on I'll be doing your makeup!" Crystal says coming in the door. Michael jumps into her arms, she almost falls over.
"Oh god Michael" she says.
"AHHHHH" we hear Calum yell as he gets down on his knees and pets duke.
"I missed you baby"
"He didn't even get that excited when he saw me" Kirsten says. Rolling her eyes.
"It's almost time go out, you guys wanna get in the pit?" Calum says talking to Sierra, Kirsten, and Crystal.
"Our family is already out there" Luke says.
"Wait your fam is here?"
"All of em, my sister has been waiting to see you again." Ashton says smiling. Suddenly I'm a lot more nervous.
"Don't be nervous"
"But I love your moms all of them and I want to impress." I admit.
"They already love you don't worry" Ashton says. We all get up and walk towards the stage splitting up eventually. I stand at the side stage waiting for lovely the band to finish their set. No one knew I'd be performing except our team. The band comes off and they all wish me luck, I nod at Ashton as the stage goes black and the crowd roars.