Chapter 53

We were back in the tour bus, Kirsten is staying the night and flying back in the morning. We let her and Cal sleep in the back room. There's not enough room for two people in the bunks so we had to sleep separate. 
"Mom?" I say looking at the small and frail women in front of me.
"Baby run!" She yells.
"Your not going anywhere!" He grabs me by my arm, almost ripping it from my socket, I try and break free from the grip. The next thing I know there's a cold sensation on my wrist. I'm being shackled to the wall.
"No! Stop! Let her go! No!"
I wake up suddenly and sit-up, I hit my head on the top of my bunk, I leaned to the side, not realizing how close to the edge I was and I fell off the edge. I look up to see Michael coming towards me from the kitchen.
"Layla are you ok?!" He asks helping me up. I lean into his chest crying. He helps me over to the table and sits me down. I can't stop crying and shaking.
"My mom. She was alive! And my dad has her. She was tortured and I was captured. I begged and begged" I kept crying he stood up and held me close.
"Why?" I sob into his chest.
"It's a cruel cruel world" he says, we hear a loud noise and look over to the bunks and see Luke on the floor.
"Ouch" he says
"Were you eaves dropping?" Michael asks.
"A little, I didn't wanna disturb. But from what I heard I think you should go back to bed Layla and sleep it's probably not easy seeing that...." I shake my head no,
"I can't sleep after seeing that."
"Let's go lay on the couch then" I sit on the couch, Michael sits behind me and puts his legs out and I'm in between them.
"Are you ok?" He asks
"No...I don't think I will be"
"You'll be ok I promise"
I ended up falling asleep.

"What happened?" I hear Ashton ask.
"She had a nightmare about her father kidnapping her mother who was alive"
"Oh shit and I slept through it!?"
"You're a heavy sleeper" Mike replies, I don't blame Ashton for not being awake I once had to pour water in him to wake him at 3 in the afternoon.
"I laid with her on the couch and when she fell asleep I moved and I didn't wanna move her cuz I might wake her so I just stayed out here" he says, I can picture him sipping his tea as always. I slowly sit up to see all the boys sitting at the table, the bus is already moving.
"Hey, how are ya?" Michael asked.
"Shitty"
"Mike told us all" Calum said.
"Kirsten's grabbing her stuff" he adds. I sit up all the way rubbing eyes, the couch sags next to me, Ashton wraps his arms around my torso and hugs me.
"Hey, you're up, I have to leave to catch my flight though, we'll be at the airport in a few..." Kirsten says coming in. I stand up and hug her.
"You'll be okay I promise." She says into my ear. It's been so difficult being on tour without her. I miss her everyday but tour will be over soon.
We walk out of the bus, Calum and Kirsten are very close to each other, they decided they wanted to be a mystery to the media but not completely hide their love. We all said our goodbyes and walked back to the bus.
"Who wants play overwatch?" Michael asked. I shook my head yes.