Chapter 10

"Hey guys it's been kinda weird this week. I only posted one video, thats because I was with someone really special to me. Ashton Irwin, and the rest of 5SOS. I am actually dating him. I'm very very happy. I know some of you guys have seen me on the news. But no one has actually said my real name, that's nice but it also caused some problems which is why I'm making this video. I am in love with him. And I thank you all for accepting this. The people who don't like it. Well, oh well. Now let's get to the song. I sing for the first time in a week. It felt good.

"Last announcement I have made a vlog channel and will do daily tour vlogs" I say and I say my outro.
"That's awesome and I love you and I have to go to practice. But I will text you later!" Ashton says. I was FaceTiming him while recording.
"Ok I love you baby" I hang up.
"I didn't get to see Calum..." Kirsten says popping her head in.
"Well you'll get to meet them all when they come on Monday!"
"Wait they're coming to the Falls?" She asks.
"Just Monday, to pick me up." I say.
"OH MY GOD I NEED TO GO PREP!" She runs out the door. "Oh boy" I think.

"It's finally Monday." I say to Ashton on the phone.
"I know! We're at the airport, waiting to board, this is gonna be the longest flight ever!" He says.
"Now boarding flight 649" we hear.
"Ekkk ok I'll see you soon!!" He says and hangs up. I laugh at his dorkiness. I get up and go into the bathroom. I undress and go into the shower. The warm water feels amazing. I sit on the bench I had made. Soon Ashton will be here. In my apartment.
"Hey! I'm here T!" That's a nickname she has for me.
"I'm in the shower!!!!" I yell back.
I get out of the shower and throw a towel around my body. I also put my hair in a towel. I walk out into the hall.
"Hey, you look hot." I say she's wearing black ripped jeans and red hot chilly peppers shirt with a leather jacket over top.
"Thanks, you look.....naked?" She says. We giggle.
"Get over here and help me choose an outfit!!" I say going to my bedroom. I go over to my closet and see pretty much black and grey.
"Ooo you could just wear his sweater!" She says smelling it.
"Creep. And no that's not cute enough" I say grabbing it back and tossing it in my bed.
"You could where your prom dress?" She says.
"Ya sure I'll wear a sequin top that has a flowy pink bottom."
She smiles.
"Fuck no!" I yell.
"Ok well what about your 5sos leggings?"
"The ones I ordered three years ago off Etsy?" I say grabbing them out of the drawer. I wore them once and Michael was on one ass cheek Luke was in the other and Ashton was in the crouch. Calum wasn't even on them.
"Ya of course, I'm going to wear Ashton on my vagina!" I say back
We both laugh.
"Why don't you just wear like jeans, and your band tee" She says.
"I could also where my bomber jacket!" I say.
"Shut up, I get it you got a jacket! I can't afford it!" She says leaving my room to let me change. I put on my clothes. I look at the poster above my bed. It's the album art.
"I'll see you soon guys." I say and leave my room.

"Ready to go?" Kirsten asks.
"Yup!" I say excitedly.
I get a text from Ashton.
"We're at the layover in flordia!"
"Awesome Cal didn't forget the jacket for Kirsten did he?" I reply.
"Nope we have it!"