Chapter 47

"We're back!!!" I standing up and placing my purse on the table in the entry way.
"How did it go?" Ashton asked not getting too close.
"Well I don't have a cast anymore just a brace" I show him the ugly black brace.
"Not as fun as my Youngblood cast" he smiles.
"Where's Cal and Luke?"
"Luke is out with Sierra and Calum is getting Starbucks for us" Ashton sitting down in the living room. I sat down across from him.
"This is horrible I can't stand seeing you two sitting across from each other! It's not right! Ashton tell her you're sorry and Layla please just accept it cuz this this is torture!" I go and sit next to Ashton as Michael went outside to help Luke and Calum get the drinks out.

*Luke's POV*
Oh god he's gonna be so mad at us!" I say pouring the blue powder into his drink"
"This is gonna be funny though! Layla will flip when she finds out" Sierra says
"What the hell are you guys doing?" Michael asks as he comes up to the car.
"You'll see when Ashton drinks his coffee" I jump out of the car and head inside the house. I hand Layla and Ashton their drinks silently giggling to myself, looking at Calum.

*Laylas POV*
I sit there drinking my chocolate chip cookie dough frappe and Ashton was drinking his iced coffee. We were just watching the news.
"An apartment was broken into last night in Niagara Falls. The weird part of it all was who lived there before the current owners. Layla Smith, soon to be Layla Irwin." The news anchor said.
"Oh my god!" I say, Ashton puts his drink down. He pulls me closer and starts kissing my neck.
"Ash cmon" I say, Luke starts to laugh.
"Let's go upstairs" he says getting up and trying to pull me up.
"Ashton what the fuck?!"
"Cmon Laylaaaaaaa what if I give you a lap dance?" He says as he turns around. He starts to unbutton his jeans.
"Oh boy!" Sierra yells as she hides her face in Luke's chest, who's killing him self laughing.
"Oh my god at least he's not naked!" Calum says. Ashton has only stripped his jeans, not his underwear.
"No way I'm saving that part for the bedroom Cal." He says and winks at me. He shakes his ass in my face.
"What the hell is wrong with you!?"
"What's wrong with me? You're the one who doesn't want a piece of thisss"
"If I didn't want a piece of that I wouldn't have said yes to marrying you! Luke What the fuck did you do to him!"
"We put viagra in his drink!" He confesses.
"I'm gonna murder you Luke!!"
"Murder me first! Choke me daddy" he says while turning around. We all look confused including Ashton.
"That's what you're supposed to say" he says. My eyes widen.
"Ah so the dirty secrets come out" Michael says.
"Well I heard you're a switch Michael so I guess we're even" I say throwing Ashton's pants at him. Michaels mouth falls open. Luke laughs so hard I think he might piss himself.
"Luke you like the same thing as Ash so shut up" Sierra says sassily.
"Busted" Calum says
"Hey even though Kirsten isn't here she's my bestie and tells me everything, since were sharing Calum why don't you say what you like in the bedroom?" He sighs
"Pain..."
"Is that why I found a spatula in your room one time!?" Michael yells. Ashton's on the floor.
"Maybe" he replies.
"Ashton What are you doing"
"Trying to look up your skirt"
"You dick" I say getting him up and going upstairs.