Free Time

Y/n's p.o.v

"What are we going to do now?"I ask as I went downstairs,as I sat at the couch.

Yes,we have free time today which means! A Boring Day! The Day we can sleep! But guess we aren't going to sleep the whole day since you know jin hyung and tae hyung went to mine and jungkook's shared room saying that we need to wake up early but...for what though?

"I don't know" said yoongi hyung as he comfortably played at his phone.

"What about playing Mario cart?"suggested jin hyung.

"But that's boring hyung! Plus we already played that game for a millionth times now"I said

"Then lets Go shopping!"

"There's a chance that we might going to be recognized"

"Who said we are going outside?"

"What do you mean hyung?"

"We are going to shop Online!"

"Let's just hope that tae hyung aren't going to buy Gucci stuff or else I am going to be broke"

"Wait..."

"Yes I am paying"

"Gezz thank you hyung so much"

"No problem"

"That's why I fucking love you hyung"

"WHA-!"

"I said that's why i lovingly love you hyung"

"I know"

SNORES.snore can be heard nearby,as we look around we noticed that yoongi hyung fell asleep while looking at the t.v.
Wow how can he sleep so fast? We are so loud here yet he get himself to sleep,woah that's how power is.

"Where are we going to choose the clothes then?"asked tae hyung.

"I know right,yoongi hyung is sleeping"jungkook hyung said.

"Lets wake his ass up and make him go to his shared room"said namjoon hyung.

"Who's assigned at waking him up now by the way?"

Commotion.gasps.thinking.

"I forgot"said jin hyung

"Got yah,hyung"said hoseok hyung

He walked into the kitchen and then walk out with a paper in his hands.

"So..."he started.

"In this paper it said that jungkook is done with this,so..."

"Its me"I said normally.

I walk towards yoongi hyung and started to shake him up slightly.

"Hyung...wake up,please go to your shared room we are going to choose the things that we wanted to buy here and we don't want to ruin your sleep"I said.

"Ahh yeah thanks"said yoongi hyung as he stood up lazily and went to their room.

"See? It's easy! Lets choose now"I said.

"This!"
"This is beautiful"
"This is pretty"
"I love this"
"I like this"
"This looks perfect on me"
"Hyung look"
Is the commotion's that we can hear right now.

"Promise me,this is the last ones"said the stressed jin hyung.

"Yes hyung"we said.

"Gezz I swear you guys have been saying yes but nothing happened,just please stop I'm really broke right now"

"I only have bought 8,please hyung 2 more and I will be done,promise"said tae hyung.

"Tae you do know that you do have a lot of clothes right?"said jin hyung

"But I want this"tae hyung whined

"Next time tae"

"Okay then hyung"

"Thank you so much hyung,I will really pay you soon"said hoseok said as he hugged jin hyung same goes to me and the other members.

Well,we just legit ended up on buying so many clothes.tae hyung have 8 clothes,jungkook hyung 7,jimin hyung 7,namjoon hyung 7,hoseok hyung 6,as of jin hyung,he bought 9 clothes and me? I only bought 5.well yoongi hyung is sleeping,but i bet he is going to buy soon.i know him,we know him like very well.