photoshoot

Author's p.o.v

Bts are now in their building taking a photoshoot for their new album love yourself;tear.

Y/n being the maknae is the last one to take an individual photoshoot.

Y/n's admirer p.o.v

'She is just so beautiful,a talented person,a kind person,a pet lover,and so on.who else is not going to fall for her though?'

As I was looking at her taking a photoshoot,I didn't realise that namjoon hyung is looking at me.

"Yah where are you looking at? I am talking here for God's sake and you are not even listening"namjoon hyung said as he look at the direction I was looking at.

"Nothing hyung.what is it?"

"Its our group photoshoot,after y/n.so get ready we still need to change"

"Okay hyung"I said as we went to the changing area and took our next outfits....

Author's p.o.v

Y/n of course went to the changing area after to change but not in the same room as the boys.privacy is a must.

"Okay guys good job,this is amazing"their photographer said as he took the last photo.

"Thank you"they all said as they bow towards the photographer and the other staff.

They went again to the changing room,
y/n change into something comfortable like a leggings and a big oversized hoodie and the other members too.

They went to the practice area,to practice for the 10th time,as they didn't want the army's to feel bad ('your doing great honey'the army said, lmao sorry let me continue) after that they went to their dorm.as soon as they went in they already have a food,served at the table waiting for their mouth to eat those foods.

After eating they went to the living room as they still have time before 9,it is currently 6:32 and they wanted to sleep at 9.

Watching a comedy movie,as the maknae's wanted.yoongi and jin sat at the left couch since the couch is small.while namjoon,and hoseok sat opposite at them,for short they sat at the right couch,yes it is small too.while the maknae's sat at the middle couch which taehyung,jungkook,jimin and y/n sat at,if it does makes sense...

After the movie it is already 8,so they still have time to talk.

"So guys we still have time.what are we going to do?"hoseok asked

"Probably just talking?"jin said more on a question

"Ahh right,I saw him looking at someone earlier and I wonder who is it"namjoon asked.

"Well when you look at the direction hyung,who did you find?"jungkook asked

"Its y/n and the camera man,but I'm sure its not the camera man...OBVIOUSLY"

"Well then its y/n,problem solved"yoongi said.

"But its kind of confusing why he is looking at y/n like that.he didn't even heard me"

"I was just looking hyung nothing more"

"I'm not going to trust you this time"

"Why though?"

"Its up to these choices,he likes y/n or he is just admiring her"taehyung said.

"Admiring and like is kind of same though"jungkook said.

"Maybe,but I think he likes y/n"taehyung said

"Who likes who?"y/n asked

"You"namjoon said.

"Me?...Likes who?"y/n asked still confused

"You seriously didn't heard as talking?"hoseok said.

"No I am turning the tv off hyung,remember?"

"Right,its jimin"

"Ehh,jimin hyung?"

"Seriously hyung,I am just watching her, is it kind of bad?"jimin asked.

"Tsk just say it mochi"yoongi said.

"I'm not,cause its true"

"Jimin-ssi~"jungkook said

"Ok maybe...I like her"

Jimin said as y/n began to blush to bright pink,as the other members began teasing them.

"Looks like the two lovebirds found each others soulmate"namjoon said.

"But how come I didn't found mine yet"yoongi said.

"That girl is just walking around somewhere just wait your ass off"hoseok said.

"Okay so it is official now?"taehyung asked

"How are they going to be official if they just found each others love,like just now?"jungkook asked

"I'm sure y/n Likes jimin too"jin said

"Lets just wait until the next days....and then..."

"...Lets read the article's saying y/n and jimin from bts are now official,since bang pd already let them for relationships..lets congratulate them.fighting"taehyung continued what jungkook is supposed to say.

"Hyung aren't we too early?"y/n asked.

"I knew it!! I fuc- knew it!!!!"namjoon said.

"I heard the fuc word namjoon don't you dare..but yeah we are just saying those words earlier so y/n is going to say her true feelings towards jimin"jin said as jimin began to smirk really bad.

"But we are not even lying when we said the sentence with the article though"jungkook said.

"We know,jungkook.but I think you guys are not early..cause you guys are now in the right age!"hoseok said.

"Lets just wait for the article...and sleep its already 9..I have been watching the time since earlier"yoongi said

"Right"all of them said.

A/n:who else wanted this to have a second part?